Best Patriotic Atttraction

Beauty and the

An American Adventure is a truely wonderful spectacle. As a Brit I am extremely proud of the beautiful country I come from and the wealth of history we have. Every time I see this show it makes me wish that us Brits would take a lead from your example and show our Country in a similar light, if only we could be half as proud of our flag it would be a vast improvement.

Lance

American Adventure was the last show I did last nite, so it's still fresh in my mind. I'm not gonna lie, I think it's very moving, I loved it, the queue is spectacular, I love going up the escalators with all the different flags, GREAT SHOW, and the most patriotic!

Jodigrl328

Sam Eagle rules!!! lol :lol:

American Adventure does beat out Hall of Presidents but they are pretty close.

8 more days!!! :sohappy: I can't wait!!! :sohappy:

prberk

American Adventure, especially the Golden Dream finale song and movie montage.

I also like the Voices of Liberty and the Hall of Presidents. Lincoln's entire speech, before it was shortened for Clinton (and now Bush) to speak, was moving.

Coree

My vote definitely goes toward the Voices of Liberty. We were there three weeks ago and saw their first performance on 9/11. It was amazing--not many dry eyes in the house (from the audience or the performers).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom