Best Music of The Disney World Resort

DisneySam

I love the Main Street USA, Splash Mountain (we are always singing :), and the RNRC. But I am also a big fan of the Fantasmic score too.

Hoping to add some Epcot and AK favorites after my trip this summer :sohappy:

Chape19714

Fantasmic!, Wishes, Reflections of Earth, Parade Music, etc. etc. etc. It's all GREAT!

(espically that finale in It's tough to be a bug! "we're pollinators!!! If you like vegatables..." you know the rest!) :lol:

waltdisny

All of the Epcot loops, especially the World Showcase loops.

MK: I like the Jungle Cruise queue loop. The DL version is even better. Also the HM loop.

AK: the Oasis loops.

MGM: don't really know, it's always so noisy there I can't pay enough attention.

TheDisneyGirl02

Let's see...

MK - Main Street music, Trolley Show music, music in Fantasyland, the music from the queue of Peter Pan's Flight...

Studios - any 1930's music, reminds me of ToT, Fantasmic

Epcot - the music playing when you enter the park

Animal Kingdom - the parade music.

TheDisneyGirl02

My favorite has to be on the nite I was there of E-ride and was leaving MK I was stairing back at the Beautiful castle changing colors and was listening to When You Wish Upon A Star....

SirGoofy

Epcot: (My overall favorite) Near the Fountain. Gives me goosebumbs every time. JII, too
MK:Tomorrowland. Also gives me goosebumps.
MGM:Star Tours/Indy. Gotta love those theme songs.
AK:Oasis Music

pat in the hat

SpectroMagic (chokes me up every time), Tapestry of Nations, all loops at entrance of parks, It's Tough to Be A Bug music (for laughs), and Animal Kingdom Lodge's music (wished that I had picked up the CD at the gift shop)!

Kwit35

MK - Frontierland loop, also the Main Street loop (love the Music Man and Hello Dolly)
Epcot - The original entrance loop
Resorts - AKL (love the music there)

Heatherbell

Fantasmic soundtack is definately one...(my cell phone plays the Fantasmic song). The music for Spectromagic, the music at the entrance of Epcot.....
I know there is way more but I haven't been in a while....

BigNorm

MK - Grim Grinning Ghosts! The Main Street loop, Main Street Electric Parade, SpectroMagic, Froniterland loop.
Epcot - One Little Spark, Test Track loop.
Studios - Fantasmic!
DAK - Tree of Life loop (Beauty and the Bees, etc).

KaliSplash

This is tough, but here are the candidates.

Technically not an area loop, but the finest piece of music in all of Walt Disney World: The Main Street Electrical Parade!!

Also especially like the Main Street loop, hearing that on the first entrance to the parks is out of this world. All the other times, it's just great.

Also love the Splash Mountain Loop. And the Liberty Square loop.

Over at Epcot, it's the Entrance Medley, especially the original. Also love to hear the original Universe of Energy music.

Hooray for Hollywood and the Indy/Star Wars music is tops at DisneyMGM, although I really like the exit music for Fantasmic!

I suppose the entrance music at AK, it's sort of peaceful in a non-descript way.

SpenceMan01

Heatherbell said:
Fantasmic soundtack is definately one...(my cell phone plays the Fantasmic song).

Glad to see I'm not the only one! Gotta tell my GF about this one... :animwink: ...she thinks I am totally nuts!

figmentfan

I got so many Favorite Disney Songs and Music..........

MK: Main Street Loop, Pirates of the Caribbean, Splash Mountain, Frontierland Loop, Thunder Moutain Loop, Haunted Mansion, Small World!?!?, Space Mountain, Tomorrowland Loop.

EC: Future World Entrance Loop, Spaceship Earth, Universe of Energy, Journey Into Imagination, The old Land Loop, Mexico, Illuminations, old Living Seas Loop.

MGM: TOT, RnRC, Great Movie Ride.

AK: Oasis Loop, Tough to be a Bug.

Other: Wild Lodge Loop (MY FAVORITE!!!!!!!!!!!), Caribbean Beach Loop, music by Contemporary Resort's Pool area, Typhoon Lagoon Loop.

I know most of these tunes, and I Hummmm.......them when I recoginze them!!!!!!! :cool:

figmentfan

I FORGOT ONE....................................

The music by the Fountains at Epcot that plays on every quarter of an hour.

And of course, did I mentioned that my favorite was Wilderness Lodge Lobby Music! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom