Best meal you have ever eaten on property!!!

murphy

What is the best meal you have ever eaten on wdw property?? I enjoyed the concourse steak house alot, also japan I would like to try the yahtsmens steak house or le cellier in canada. Portabellos also looks good!! opionions??

The best meal I have ever had on WDW property was on Easter at the Magic Kingdom. Me and my family ate at the Crystal Palice (we had reservations of course), and the characters came around, and they had the most interesting bread I have ever seen. It was rainbow colored but tasted like normal bread!! Me and my Dad weren't very fond of the characters from Winnie the Pooh coming around but my Mom and sister did...

Upvote 0

kennyj29

Everyone has different tastes

It's funny I'm sure it's just not me but when you see some of what people like and dislike it is so totally different from what you like and dislike. My favorite restaurants (its impossible to pick one) are - O'hana, Coral Reef and Le Cellier. To read that people were dissappointed in Le Cellier blows my mind. I have never gotten one little piece of fat in their steaks. They have always been tender, juicy and delicious. And my whole family usually orders the steaks and they have never gotten a bad piece yet!!! I'm sure it happens but it's hard to imagine. Japan also has a good dinner and I was dissappointed in Artist's Point. Maybe it was just a bad night but like I said everyone has their likes and dislikes. Maybe I just ordered the wrong thing. 50's Prime Time is a lot of fun to eat at (except my son hates it) but the food is far from "The Best" it's okay. But I can't believe there are people out there who don't love any of the restaurants. That blows my mind also. Also, Fultons is very good. I was just there for lunch but the food was excellent. And for the people who go to fast food for the fixings bar at Pinocchios, try Peco's Bill, its by far the best fixins bar in all the "world".!!!!!

Upvote 0

tigsmom

Re: Everyone has different tastes

Originally posted by kennyj29
And for the people who go to fast food for the fixings bar at Pinocchios, try Peco's Bill, its by far the best fixins bar in all the "world".!!!!!

Love the fixins bar at Pecos Bills...I could make a meal out of that alone.
We have never had a bad meal at WDW...some are better than others, but the food is always good.

Upvote 0

BeachClubVillas

Definitely my favorite meal on property is at the Yachtsman Steakhouse at the Yacht Club. We eat there every year on the night we get there and the night before we leave. It is simply the best! Ask for Oscar...he is the the best cast member ever. He will make your trip :sohappy:

Upvote 0

disneyisbest

Hands down without a doubt the best meal I have ever had and probably ever will have at Disney is at the Hoopty Doo. Particularly the fried chicken and the baked beans. Best I have ever had.

Upvote 0

ead79

It's so hard to choose! Here are a few standouts from my trips:

--'Ohana's dinner - YUM! The meat is so flavorful and the pineapple with caramel dipping sauce is outstanding.

--Concourse Steakhouse breakfast - the Sticky Mickey is out of this world!

--Le Cellier lunch - I can't get enough of the Canadian Cheddar Cheese soup with pretzel breadsticks. My sirloin burger was also absolutely delicious.

--Liberty Tree Tavern lunch - the Colony Salad is amazing!

--Kona Cafe dinner - the desserts are works of art, but they are too good not to eat!

Upvote 0
<B>Originally posted by kennyj29</B>
Polynesian here we come 11/29/03, Disney Cruise here we come 12/06/03

haha doing my own quoting tags...anyway Have you ever been to Polynesian before?? Its wonderful there, I dont really remember the lobby but I remember that there is a parot living in there in the big "rainforest" looking thing. The monorail access is great too...instead of bus you can take the monorail!!

Upvote 0

kennyj29

Polynesian

This is our fourth trip to the Poly and I hate to tell you this but the Parots aren't there anymore!!! It's still a beautiful lobby without them but I miss them. I'm a bird lover so, I do miss them. The breakfast at O'hana's we've been to a couple of times and we love it!!!! It's not my favorite but the kids love the characters and the food is good. I would recommend it. The only thing is we usually go there on the morning we are leaving so we get depressed.......don't do that!!! LOL

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom