Best meal you have ever eaten on property!!!

murphy

What is the best meal you have ever eaten on wdw property?? I enjoyed the concourse steak house alot, also japan I would like to try the yahtsmens steak house or le cellier in canada. Portabellos also looks good!! opionions??

mandib

Well this is a tougher one but I think I'll go with the chicken kabobs in Morocco. I absolutly love those things. Only 25 days till I get to eat them again. lol It's the sauce that makes them awesome. I also love the chocolate shakes you can get at Liberty Tree and other restuarants. Yum!

Upvote 0

MelBelle

Marrakesh:
Appetizer: Those fried stuffed things (sorry I forgot the name)
Couscous with vegetables and the lamb...
No clue if their lamb is normally that good, but the last time we ate there, it was some of the best lamb I've had ever.
Dessert: All of them, but the one that has layers of pastry and cream is very nice.
Drink: Mint tea!

Upvote 0

Moustronaut

Well no one's mentioned my favorite place... Citricos at the Grand Floridian. It's got a great menu of seafood and grilled meats. They also offer a great 3 course wine pairing with a generous pour of a matched wine for your starter, salad, and main course, or swap out the starter or salad for a dessert wine. And the desserts at top notch.

The food is amazing, the atmoshpere is high class, and the service is supurb.

Upvote 0

MartyMouse

For Murphy

Wow the food made you sick???

I love the catfish - it's been good for me.

Like I said I haven't had dinner at the Living Seas in years - but yeah it was like over $90 for the two of us back in the mid 90s.

Upvote 0

Moustronaut

Re: For Murphy

Originally posted by MartyMouse
Like I said I haven't had dinner at the Living Seas in years - but yeah it was like over $90 for the two of us back in the mid 90s.

That's really not hard to do in the world, especially at some of the nicer places like Coral Reef, Flying Fish, Citricos, Narcosses, California grill, Yachtsmen's steak house, and others.

Expect to leave with a very full stomach and a lot lighter wallet, especially if you order wine or drinks.

Upvote 0

DDuckFan130

Mickey Waffles...mickey waffles anywhere you can get them...yuuuummm...can't live without them when we go to WDW...my cousin just reserved in AllStar Music for Dec. 19-21 and yay I'm going too! and all she keeps saying when we talk on the phone..."we're gonna eat mickey waffles!...we're gonna eat mickey waffles!"

ok sorry im done :rolleyes:

i do love them though :D

i havent tried many of the restaurants in wdw and the only ones ive actually been to more than once have been rainforest cafe and 50s prime time...so besides those waffles, i love the chicken and meatloaf from 50s

Upvote 0

MichRX7

Premium Member
Originally posted by Grumpy56
I want to hear more about the Food and Wine Festival! Please???:)

I'd love to help, we took my in-laws for their first trip the November before last. I think the Food/Wine festival was quite interesting, the only problem is the last thing I remember is downing a brat in Germany and I was on about my 7th/8th bier. :lol:

I do remember some very tasty Russian beers (since that was before Germany).

For my restaurants...

Best Atmosphere: California Grill @ Fireworks hour.
2nd Best Atmos: Cinderella's Royal Table @ MK
Best Breakfast: Trail's End Buffet @ Fort Wilderness
Best Experience: Hoop-Dee-Doo Review @ Fort Wilderness
Best Characters: Crystal Palace @ MK
Best Milkshakes: Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant @ DS
Most Visited: Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe @ MK (previously known as {and when I most visited}, Tomorrowland Terrace)

Upvote 0

tammycooley

Ohana is my favorite too!!! I love the view also...:) Speaking of other restaurants..if you eat lunch at The Biergarten, do they do the show then too or is it just at night?

Upvote 0

BigNorm

The Hollywood Brown Derby at the Studios is by far my favourite restaurant at WDW. It has a very adult atmosphere and is a great place to eat. I love the characatures (sp?) on the walls. Try the Cobb Salad and the Grapefruit Cake. I don't even like grapefruit, but that cake is fantastic!

Upvote 0

lukacseven

I was a little disappointed, since they changed the format at Akershus (Norway). for those who haven't been there recently, it is still all you can eat, but no longer buffet style. The food must be pre-ordered and is brought in very small portions to the table. Grant it, the food is still great and they still have the salad bar, but it takes considerable time, especially with larger parties for the food to be brought out.

Upvote 0

BRER STITCH

Originally posted by tammycooley
Ohana is my favorite too!!! I love the view also...:) Speaking of other restaurants..if you eat lunch at The Biergarten, do they do the show then too or is it just at night?

Hey TAMMYCOOLEY! :wave:

They do the show there all day. Sometimes they switch it around a bit and do different instruments for longer (ie. the cowbells and the big horns), but they do it during lunch too, which makes it a great little stop!

The apple strudel with vanilla sauce and the pretzel bread there ROCK!!!

:slurp:

Upvote 0

tammycooley

:wave: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE INFO BRER STITCH. I AM PLANNING ON TAKING MY (THEN 7 YR OLD) SON AND WANTED HIM TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE SHOW...I HEAR IT ON LIVE 365 AND IT SOUNDS SO COOL!!!!:slurp:

Upvote 0

BRER STITCH

Originally posted by lukacseven
I was a little disappointed, since they changed the format at Akershus (Norway). for those who haven't been there recently, it is still all you can eat, but no longer buffet style. The food must be pre-ordered and is brought in very small portions to the table. Grant it, the food is still great and they still have the salad bar, but it takes considerable time, especially with larger parties for the food to be brought out.

I agree LUKACSEVEN!!! :wave:

I predicted this would be the downfall of this Restaurant when they announced this change, and I stand by that prediction!

I used to love eating in there while in WDW for business trips! Now, I would have to go in there and order 5 entrees just so I could try everything I liked! It would take me 3 hours to eat lunch if I had to wait for the servers to bring seconds! Oh well.....sometimes they just have to learn for themselves. They lost me anyway.....

:veryconfu

Upvote 0

Maria

Originally posted by BRER STITCH
Hands down (or Surf's up!?!?) - the dinner feast at O'HANA in the Polynesian serves up the best value on WDW property. The skewers of delicious beef, shrimp, and more never stop coming, and it's all FANTASTIC!

I have to agree with him! Ohana´s! :slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom