Best "low Budget" attraction

figmentfan

My vote would be for TTA!!! Best ride to relax on.

Also a good "low budget" attraction for me is walking on my "Name Stone" in front of the Magic Kingdom. We bought one of those stones back in 1995. It's a thrill to see my name in the front of the Magic Kingdom! Plus it is off the beaten path, so nobody really walks on it!

DCL

Since Mr. Toad and Dreamflight are no longer around... my vote will have to go for the Tomorrowland Transit Authority! It's the most enjoyable ride in any park.. and a nice way to get some shade and rest your legs!

Indy95

The Leapfrog Fountains in front of Imagination! One of the most random diversions I've ever seen, and everyone has a good time, especially the kids.

imagineer99

dxwwf3 said:
Heck I'll even go off the board and say one that everybody, except me hates, Sound Dangerous.

Mark another tally on the chalkboard--we agree on something. I really do not see why Sounds Dangerous is a bad attraction. It takes up minimal space, its funny, and the sound effects are neat. Plus, it actually has something to DO with creating movies and tv shows.

As for other minor attractions I enjoy--TTA is definitely at the top of the list.

SewIn2Disney

Even though it's gone, I'd have to say the skyway. I loved the pictures I could get from up there! Oh, and Cranium Command....darn that's gone too.

Out of the ones that are still around, I'd have to go with the Backlot Tour in MGM.

Indy95

imagineer99 said:
Mark another tally on the chalkboard--we agree on something. I really do not see why Sounds Dangerous is a bad attraction. It takes up minimal space, its funny, and the sound effects are neat. Plus, it actually has something to DO with creating movies and tv shows.
I agree 100%. (wow, that makes THREE people who like SD) All your points above are exactly right, though I would like to see more of a movie-themed show rather than something for ABC (this is just a minor complaint, however). It's WAY better than that One Saturday Morning dud that used to be there, and it's certainly better than nothing!

SewIn2Disney said:
Oh, and Cranium Command....darn that's gone too.
Not yet! It's open as we speak!

DisneySam

My vote is for TTA...my friends and I also always go on Sounds Dangerous, except last time, someone had their cell phone open (with the backlight on) and it practically ruined it.

SewIn2Disney

Indy95 said:
Not yet! It's open as we speak!

True....I forgot it was open for a few weeks, but who knows how much longer it will be? I can only hope it will be open when I go in July. (Where are the D-Toops now?)

dxwwf3

imagineer99 said:

As for other minor attractions I enjoy--TTA is definitely at the top of the list.

The list keeps getting bigger and bigger.

I think SD is by far the best thing in that area of the park since the Monster Sound Show/Superstar Television days. Good story, good effects, and a nice diversion. I don't understand the hatred this attraction seems to be getting.

But I still don't quite understand why you would like SD and not like AE :lol: Very similar binuaral sound effects. Actually that's probably why I like SD, because it reminds me of AE in a way.

spoodles

General Grizz said:
If the Cast were low budget, we'd still have the show today. . .
Yeah, I'm sure it wasn't low budget to run it. I just always think "low budget" when I think of Diamond Horshoe Revue cause I used to compare it with Hoop Dee Du, sans vittles of course.

Brett

I'd have to go with either El Rio Del Tiempo or TTA. Both rides are a must for me. Relaxing, kind of cheesy, and just plain fun!!

DDuckFan130

dxwwf3 said:
O' Canada, Impressions de France, Dreamflight, and Mickey's Philharmagic come to mind. Heck I'll even go off the board and say one that everybody, except me hates, Sound Dangerous.

Out of that group my favorite would be a toss up between O' Canada and Impressions de France. I don't know what I'll do when they are replaced.
I love Drew Carey so add me to that list of people that don't hate SD :D because I thought the attraction was entertaining...and SoundWorks is a lot of fun.

My favorite, though, would have to be TTA, WWTBAM, and Buzz :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom