Best "low Budget" attraction

miles1

Definitely Buzz Lightyear. It's amazing that plywood and neon paint can be that much fun.

Second is TTA. Love this one to cool off and get off my feet.

Ducky_Love

Me Too!!!

BigNorm said:
What about Doug Live! Does that one count? Gosh I liked that show alot and I still miss it.

I *LOVED* Doug Live!! It used to be my absolute favorite show! I was so sad when it closed. It closed with VERY short notice. I don't know that the show cost a lot to run daily, but the rights to use the "Doug" cartoon were too steep for Disney to keep it open. Seems like it only ran two years? Everytime I walk by that big empty theater I think of Doug. :cry:

R.I.P.
Ducky!

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Doug Live and Buzz Lightyear, all the way for best low budget attraction

Chape19714

Original Poster
No, Stitch dosen't count, it only appears to be low budget. TTA for sure counts. Some Great answers. btw: none of the 3D films count, as they are expencive to produce, and the circle-vision films cost a lot too. Keep in mind, most attractions with Great, big, beautiful tomorrows, i mean AA's are normally not low budget, Stitch is a prime example of this.

Funny, I have not yet seen a vote for any of the attractions at Chester and Hester's Dinoland. :lol:

tirian

WedWay People Mov--

I mean, TTA.

Closely followed by Buzz and El Rio Del Tiempo (I like the song; it's cheesy, but I like it).

MKCP 1985

I don't think of Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin as "low budget." Maybe it is, but I don't think of it that way.

My favorite low budget attractions at each park (and this is really low budget):

MK: Sonny Eclipse's lounge act
EPCOT: Friendship boats
Studios: Funniest Person in Hollywood Street Show "99 ____ walk into a bar . . ."
Animal Kingdom: hmmm. tough one. Devine maybe?

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
MKCP 1985 said:
I don't think of Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin as "low budget." Maybe it is, but I don't think of it that way.

The average house in San Francisco, CA costs more than that attraction cost ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom