Best Jungle Cruise Jokes

Dragonrider1227

This joke did get someone fired. I don't even think its very funny or clever
(at Chief Namee)
There is Chief Namee...Looks like he got some head last night.
Oh man, I don't blame Disney for firing over that joke but... I would've laughed my butt off XD I understand a long time ago someone once got fired for saying; "This is the African bleeding orchid that only blooms once a month." Rumor has it that it was a young Robin Williams.

Spikerdink

Jokes that will get you fired

This joke did get someone fired. I don't even think its very funny or clever
(at Chief Namee)
There is Chief Namee...Looks like he got some head last night.

Would someone have been so offended that they went and complained about that joke? Most children would not get the reference and to be honest, I bet it would not register with a fair amount of adults either. To me that isn't worth getting someone fired. If I was offended I might say something at the end of the journey, but to me that isn't worthy of getting upset over.

yedliW

I like the one where the skipper asks for a show of hands for anyone who can swim.. then points out these people to those who didn't raise their hands as those are your flotation devices..

then there is this one "I'd like to point out some of my favorite plants here in the jungle, there's one.. ooh there's another.. oh look, there's another", randomly pointing at plants/trees.

I love bad jokes, so this is one of my favorite rides at MK.

MNSCHP2013 my ds was dressed as a bananna and we got to the apes and she said to him please keep perfectly still they might think ur ur breakfast , had the whole boat in stitches and a slightly red faced young man xx:joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull:

StarWarsGirl

My favorite is one that they use in Disneyland's version:

Points to elephant: "That is the second-most feared animal in all of Africa. The African male bull elephant!"
Points to other elephant: "And there's the most-feared: his mother-in-law. She will come over to your house and nag and nag and nag and nag..."

WEDwaydatamover

Maybe not necessarily the funniest but the one that sticks out in my head is an oldie

Departing words dockside:

" if you enjoyed yourself my name is (insert skippers name) and have a wonderful day here in the Magic Kingdom if not my name is Bob and enjoy yourself at Busch Gardens"

Some jokes I can't believe they still get away with in this PC nightmare world. There have to be have been lawsuits over Jungle Cruise jokes. There is no way there haven't been money grabs at hurt feelings or "insensitivities" toward fiberglass animals, guests or primitive savages.

If you can sue over slipping on a pickle at a topping bar...

Long me the cheap jokes waiver.

aaronml

*Right before you go behind the waterfall*
"Alright, who wants to know how to get unlimited FastPasses? Okay I'll tell you! Listen carefully because I'm only going to say this once." *mouths words so that it appears that they are actually talking, but the waterfall is loud enough to drown out what they are saying*

"Welcome to Jungle Cruise, my name is Sarah. I will be your tour guide, captain, safety advisor, and if you don't laugh at my jokes, I will also be your swim coach."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom