Best Footwear for WDW

crassmonkey

Crocs and Socks?

So my question (as being someone who has HATED crocs, but is really considering getting them for my trip, just because i have sensitive feet)
Do you wear socks with crocs?

sillyspook13

I bought a pair of Crocs Cleos for my recent trip to Las Vegas. After four days of walking on the Strip my feet, legs and back feel great! I didn't have any of the pain I normally have after a full day on my feet.

I have narrow feet, so regular crocs don't fit me. The flip flop and sandal styles fit my feet better. Sizes do tend to run a little big. I normally wear size 8 1/2 to 9, but I wear an 8 in Crocs. My mom normally wears size 8 but the 7 fits her.

maelstrom

I bought a pair of Crocs Cleos for my recent trip to Las Vegas. After four days of walking on the Strip my feet, legs and back feel great! I didn't have any of the pain I normally have after a full day on my feet.

I have narrow feet, so regular crocs don't fit me. The flip flop and sandal styles fit my feet better. Sizes do tend to run a little big. I normally wear size 8 1/2 to 9, but I wear an 8 in Crocs. My mom normally wears size 8 but the 7 fits her.

Those are the ones I got! And my mom just got a pair yesterday too. I have narrow feet too and they're just swimming in the other styles of Crocs. I got a size 6 and my mom got a size 7, which is maybe a half size off from what we normally wear.

JikoMarie

The most comfortable and broken in pair of tennis shoes with good socks you can find. Something that will prevent a lot of blister causing sweat, something with no rubbing.

I'm a little hesitate on the socks. I guess it depends on the temperatures when you visit but I'm going in late August and I don't think socks are such a good idea for us.

Those are called knock-offs. They are uncomfortable. Basically all you're paying for is the crocs "style" if it can be called as much...

This is not entirely true. As I've said before, we own what are called Holely Soles. They are like Crocs but I do believe that they came out first. Most people around here buy them instead of Crocs because they are more comfortable and last longer. They will end up costing you the same amounts. So "Crocs" aren't the be all and end all.

Gagesmom314

My mom has really bad foot problems and got MBT shoes. They are very expensive but she did not have one ounce of pain the whole trip. They were wonderful!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom