Best Extinct WDW Foods

StarshipDisney

There was once a bagged candy available just about everywhere in Disney called "Pooh's Honey Pots". I asked a cast member in 2016 about them and they are no longer available. Wish they would come back.

jaklgreen

There was once a bagged candy available just about everywhere in Disney called "Pooh's Honey Pots". I asked a cast member in 2016 about them and they are no longer available. Wish they would come back.

My daughters and I were at WDW in June and I was telling them about those. They were caramel filled chocolate "honey pots". They were yummy.

jmunzert

I think it was around 2016, Refreshment Port at Epcot was serving this fried shrimp with a sweet chili sauce, I don't know what is was about those shrimp but they were SO GOOD! nice decent size, fried to perfection just the right amount of coating so it wasn't weighed down. I know things come and go at this location but I still check every visit in hopes they will bring them back šŸ¤šŸ˜¢

NiarrNDisney

I think it was around 2016, Refreshment Port at Epcot was serving this fried shrimp with a sweet chili sauce, I don't know what is was about those shrimp but they were SO GOOD! nice decent size, fried to perfection just the right amount of coating so it wasn't weighed down. I know things come and go at this location but I still check every visit in hopes they will bring them back šŸ¤šŸ˜¢

Those were really good! Sad day when I walked up and saw they were no longer on the menu so I had to settle for a Cronut.

mpoppins217

I'm late to the party but have strong feelings about this lol.

Lo mein at ABC Commissary. This would have been late 90s maybe early 2000s. I swear no one else remembers it but I really enjoyed it. Or I imagined it who knows lol šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Main Street Bakery. The whole thing full stop. The amazing cinnamon roll. Big pieces of chocolate cake. It was a family tradition to stop there after the fireworks to eat while the crowds cleared out.

The cheese board at Rose and Crown circa early 2000s. It was an actual cheese board with multiple cheeses and accompaniments.

The original (for me from the early 90s) style black forest cake at Biergarten. I don't remember when but some time in the 2000s they changed to a more mass produced style layer bar rather than cake and it's just not as good.

The veggie sandwich at The Plaza. It had hummus and veggies and pesto and mozzarella. So so good.

Skips Mac and Cheese and the Arepas at Skippers Canteen. Perfect meal.

LavaLiz

I miss Starring Rolls in general over at DHS. It was the only decent QS in my opinion and had really good sandwiches. The deli meat was good quality, not slimy over processed stuff. Lots of cupcakes and pastries to choose from. šŸ˜¢
My Husband's absolute favorite restaurant was Starring Rolls! I also enjoyed it, but it was a running joke that no matter where we ate at WDW, he would rather be at Starring Rolls. If I would go without him, I would bring him back a cupcake! It still hurts to walk by and see the umbrellas with the name šŸ’”
I miss the samosas in AK. I guess I just have to double up in roasted corn now.

Club Cooloholic

I'm late to the party but have strong feelings about this lol.

Lo mein at ABC Commissary. This would have been late 90s maybe early 2000s. I swear no one else remembers it but I really enjoyed it. Or I imagined it who knows lol šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Main Street Bakery. The whole thing full stop. The amazing cinnamon roll. Big pieces of chocolate cake. It was a family tradition to stop there after the fireworks to eat while the crowds cleared out.

The cheese board at Rose and Crown circa early 2000s. It was an actual cheese board with multiple cheeses and accompaniments.

The original (for me from the early 90s) style black forest cake at Biergarten. I don't remember when but some time in the 2000s they changed to a more mass produced style layer bar rather than cake and it's just not as good.

The veggie sandwich at The Plaza. It had hummus and veggies and pesto and mozzarella. So so good.

Skips Mac and Cheese and the Arepas at Skippers Canteen. Perfect meal.
Arepas at Skippers? Sounds good, place hasn't been around that long, and they already got rid of them?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom