1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Best Disney tip you ever got!

Discussion in 'WDW Tips' started by EnchantedRose, Mar 10, 2011.

1. Ali Mouse

Ali Mouse Active Member

YEP! Me too!

2. Ali Mouse

Ali Mouse Active Member

We bring these as well! They make a huge difference. Sometimes we even add an individual lemonade or kool aid packet. They make the ones with the plastic loops that you can attach to your backpack.

Minnie1986 likes this.
  3. Ali Mouse

Ali Mouse Active Member

These are the ones that I love!!!! I found them at academy.

Attached Files:

4. Cammie

Cammie New Member

5. Cammie

Cammie New Member

My daughter always fought naps at home and I racked my brain to figure out how on EARTH I was going to get her to take a nap at Disney! Definitely on a budget, I read that pre-purchasing your souvenirs would save hassle and money in the long run. I took this tip and combined with a few others to make a gift bag for each day of our trip. I also came up with some little poems for each souvenir. The first day we arrived, I made an excuse to go back to the car where I brought the bag to the concierge and explained my plan. My daughter got a letter from Mickey that said that she was his special guest and that he has something special for her when she wakes up from her nap. Although it was 10 am, that child literally wanted to turn around and go back to the room for her nap! But each day I gave her a gift bag (from "Mickey") and I never had an issue with her taking a nap!

6. bluetiedye

bluetiedye Member

Last night, after the MK fireworks, everyone was rushing for the monorail to get back to the TTC. The line was huge. I asked a CM the best way to get back to the TTC, "and be honest!" He pointed to the Resorts Monorail and said to get off at the 2nd stop. Saved myself probably an hour waiting in line for the direct-to-TTC monorail.

Cammie likes this.
  7. ChristyKay

ChristyKay Well-Known Member

A lot of people try to beat crowds by leaving the parks early at night, but my family always stays and tries to get in as many rides as possible. You can get into line up to the minute the park closes and as long as you are in the queue before closing they will let you ride.
    Kind of going along with this, if there isn't a line you can ask to ride again without getting out and getting back in line. Even if there is a short line, it never hurts to ask :cat:
    At the beginning of this thread everyone talked about using fastpasses past their printed time and it makes me sad we don't have paper fastpasses anymore :cry: They've gotten really strict with staying within that time frame. Not too long after they made the switch to the digital ones, my mom presented a CM with a BTMR fastpass from 2004 I believe. He thought it was so hilarious he let us go through the fastpass line anyways :hilarious: