Best Dessert in all the World?

Joy Peace

Original Poster
Ok this question has probably been asked but I want to know what is your favorite TS dessert?:shrug: Your must have every time you go to Disney dessert. They all seem so yummy:slurp: and I am having a hard time deciding which to choose. Maybe your opinions will help me too delete some from my must try list. (and also help to stop them from winding up on my thighs:lol:)

disney21

Sticky Toffee Pudding!! from Rose and Crown Pub. mmmmm...:slurp:

and of course - a Dole Whip Float! (even though that's good anytime of day):):D

Phonedave

Caramelized bananas gateau at V&A

Chocolate is OK, and everybody does a creme brulee, but this was just great.

The bread pudding with bananas fosters sauce at Ohana is up there as well

Can you tell I like cakey things with bananas :D

-dave

Kelsybelle

I recently got back and the best dessert for this past trip was the bread pudding at Chef Mickeys. It was crazy good! Our waiter explained to us that it was glazed donuts (for the bread part) and a super sugary, cinnamon custard with icing on top. It was kept warm so of course I covered mine with vanilla ice cream.....soooo goood!

Phonedave

I recently got back and the best dessert for this past trip was the bread pudding at Chef Mickeys. It was crazy good! Our waiter explained to us that it was glazed donuts (for the bread part) and a super sugary, cinnamon custard with icing on top. It was kept warm so of course I covered mine with vanilla ice cream.....soooo goood!

Oh lord, my teeth are hurting just thinking about all that sugar :)

-dave

baz212

I really loved the tasting of chocolate that I had at Yachtman's Steakhouse 2 weeks ago. It was very yummy. :slurp: THere wer three different ones, a dome thing was covered in cocoa and was a mango chocolate, a banana chocolate mousse that was just perfect and a molten orange chocolate cake.

tjkref418

I really loved the tasting of chocolate that I had at Yachtman's Steakhouse 2 weeks ago. It was very yummy. :slurp: THere wer three different ones, a dome thing was covered in cocoa and was a mango chocolate, a banana chocolate mousse that was just perfect and a molten orange chocolate cake.

I really really enjoyed the banana chocolate mousse as well! :sohappy:

elizs77

My all time favorite is the Sherry Trifle at the Rose and Crown, but they don't have that anymore.

You did ask for TS desserts, right? :lookaroun

The chocolate "moose" from LeCellier. :slurp:

I had asked my husband this question last night. So here's a second vote for the Le Cellier "moose" and a first vote for Kona Cafe's Kilauea Cake.

You know, Paula Deen has a recipe for Krispy Kreme Doughnut Casserole that sounds a lot like this!

Kelsybelle

My all time favorite is the Sherry Trifle at the Rose and Crown, but they don't have that anymore.

I had asked my husband this question last night. So here's a second vote for the Le Cellier "moose" and a first vote for Kona Cafe's Kilauea Cake.

You know, Paula Deen has a recipe for Krispy Kreme Doughnut Casserole that sounds a lot like this!

That doesn't surprise me one bit, looks like I'm headed for The Food Network sight to check that out! YUM:slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom