Best Counter Service at the Magic Kingdom!

Bravesfn1

If I'm at the Magic Kingdom on my next trip and I am looking for a quick lunch at a counter service, where should I go? What is your pick for the best counter service at the MK? Please give me some options. Thanks.

SpongeScott

Bravesfn1 said:
If I'm at the Magic Kingdom on my next trip and I am looking for a quick lunch at a counter service, where should I go? What is your pick for the best counter service at the MK? Please give me some options. Thanks.
Pecos Bills. It's not even a contest for me. Get there about 10:45 and you'll walk right up, you can eat outside, and it's really good food. It's a no-brainer for us.

Upvote 0

disney0523

I would go with either Pecos Bills or Cosmic Rays cafe. Depending on what part of the park you are in when you get hungry, either of these is very good.

Upvote 0

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
My vote is for the Columbia Harbour House and then Pecos Bills. I like the Harbour House because of the decor, I just wish it still had the Monte Cristo sandwiches. I wonder why they took them away, they rocked!

Upvote 0

barnum42

If it's open, Pirates - not a burger or chicken stip in sight :D
Next trip I aim to check out the Noodle Station. I've been hearing good reports about it.

Upvote 0

tigsmom

Pecos Bill's. The Fixins Bar is worth the $$ alone. :slurp:
Cosmic Ray's is my next choice or if i'm in the mood for it a hot dog from Casey's. I can't wait to try the new Noodle Station this summer. :wave:

Upvote 0

PixiePower

The Taco place!!! In adventure land El Pirato...something something....can't remember. We always call it the taco place.

If they aren't open Pecos Bills then Cosmic Rays

Upvote 0

Nineinchnailsmk

Pecos bills is by far the best in the MK! We go there each time we go to WDW. The hamburgers are GREAT and i personally like the outside patio area. Cosmic Rays is also very good, and try to see Sonny Eclipse if you get a chance. It is pretty funny.

For desert however, I suggest the Sleepy Hollow ______. I dont remember the exact name, but it is in Liberty Square on the stretch of "road" that leads to main street USA (correct me if im wrong....oh wait...i know you will...lol jk jk jk).

Anyway, good luck

Thread drift:

My favorite hamburgers though (even better than Pecos Bills) are at the Sci Fi Diner.

Upvote 0

WigglyWiggins

SpongeScott said:
Pecos Bills. It's not even a contest for me. Get there about 10:45 and you'll walk right up, you can eat outside, and it's really good food. It's a no-brainer for us.

10:45!!!! surely thats brunch! what makes peco's different to the other places? and where is it?

Upvote 0

barnum42

WigglyWiggins said:
10:45!!!! surely thats brunch! what makes peco's different to the other places? and where is it?
It's next to The Country Bear Jamboree. Personally I think the burgers are just as bland there as any other counter service place on property. If you happen to like burgers then it's got better atmosphere than Cosmic Rays.

Upvote 0

barnum42

GymLeaderPhil said:
Columbia Harbour House (Clam Chowder!) and El Pirata Y El Perico (Taco Salad!) are my picks.
In the bread bowl days I loved the Clam Chowder. I also love the taco salad, but El Pirata is always closed when I go off-season :(

Upvote 0

Fantasmic!329

Columbia Harbour House is great, along with Cosmic Ray's. :slurp:
I have never tried Pecos Bill. I really should, afterall, my brother worked there during his CP. lol

Upvote 0

SpongeScott

WigglyWiggins said:
10:45 and you miss the lunch crowd. As for why it's different--they have a great fixins' bar that you can load up a potato or burger with. I've never had a bad experience there.

Upvote 0

Lauriebar

We always eat our lunches as early as possible as we are not breakfast eaters. It actually turns out well because as Scott said it is not crowded at all. We then eat an early dinner (sometimes paying lunch prices) and then a snack later in the evening. It saves us money and we miss the crowds!

BTW, Pinocchio's Village Haus is our favorite counter service. Too bad it will apparently be changing soon.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom