Best Character Experience

Dragonrider1227

You need to go on a cruise. ;)

DSC_0362_zpsfcb35924.jpg

DMG-130429-Jiminy6x8-6057243_zps5c00c586.jpg
OH MY GOSH! AND IT'S THE DISNEY MAGIC! THE ONE WE'RE PLANNING FOR!
Funny, he's not listed on the website. Guess it's really anything goes but they just mention the popular ones.

5thGenTexan

OH MY GOSH! AND IT'S THE DISNEY MAGIC! THE ONE WE'RE PLANNING FOR!
Funny, he's not listed on the website. Guess it's really anything goes but they just mention the popular ones.

I am not sure if he was listed when we went or not. I just happened to see in the daily Navigator that he was making an appearance. You should head over to the cruise forum. Someone may have a better idea of when and where you might see him. :)

whitney37354

On our first family WDW trip, DD had just turned 5 & we were having a Little Mermaid birthday party for her when we got home from vacation. On our first morning at WDW we had breakfast at Cinderella's Castle. Both Belle & Ariel were outstanding, but Ariel took the cake. She is DD's favorite character & DD was telling her about the birthday party she was going to have. Ariel kneeled down beside DD & they carried on a conversation about Flounder, Sebastian, the whole nine yards. DH & I could barely take pictures & video without tearing up!

MDactor1980

We got engaged in WDW, and the next day had dinner at 1900 Park Fare. Cinderella's enthusiasm for our big day was really touching. Also, Tremaine and the sisters were awesome, and Tremaine's disappointment that we were not marrying the stepsisters was hilarious. Best character dinner IMO!

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
We had an awesome Merida on our recent trip to Disneyland. My DD takes Irish dance and she heard the Scottish music in line and thought it was Irish music. When she got up to Merida, DD decided to show Merida a few steps and Merida joined in and called DD "Teacher" the rest of the visit. She asked DD to come back next time and teach her some more moves.

Video of the visit with Merida. I love that Merida is not a graceful dancer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom