Best Burger at WDW.

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Hi everyone,I've yet to really enjoy a good quarter pounder at WDW. I won't mention where I've tried,quite a few by the way,but they tasted nothing great.Now I know it's only a burger,but where is the ultimate American quarter or half pounder to be found in WDW?:slurp:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
IMHO one of the keys to a great burger is to not over cook the meat. Unfortunately, I do not know of a single place in WDW that will do a burger less than well done. If you head across the street to Fudrucker's at the Cross Roads you can get a great burger cooked medium to medium rare out of never frozen beef.

WDWmazprty

There are many arguments on what makes a good burger to many people. As far as the best in WDW? Well, im not too picky, and when I want just a good burger that tastes great and satisfies me I either hit Cosmic Rays or Pecos Bills in MK. IMHO the burgers are juicy, not skimpy, and taste good. The fixin's bar that both establishments offer also add greatly to the overall taste of the burgers. :slurp:

Granted, they're not gourmet burgers by any means, but I would certainly rate them higher over run of the mill fast food burgers.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
IMHO one of the keys to a great burger is to not over cook the meat. Unfortunately, I do not know of a single place in WDW that will do a burger less than well done. If you head across the street to Fudrucker's at the Cross Roads you can get a great burger cooked medium to medium rare out of never frozen beef.

I would agree with that. Heading even further away to the Mall at Millennia, the Cheesecake Factory Kobe Burger is very good.

I don't think I have ever had what I would classify a really good burger on property.

Spikerdink

Normally I would agree with Pecos Bill, but the last time I was there the burger was dry and heck. The time before that it was close to the iffy side, too. If I go this time and the burger is lousy, Pecos comes off my list of restaurants.....

Amused to Death

IMHO one of the keys to a great burger is to not over cook the meat. Unfortunately, I do not know of a single place in WDW that will do a burger less than well done.
Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater. They can get it wrong on either end — too well or too rare — but, for the most part, their medium is perfect. Should they give you one you don't like, send it back, it will be worth the wait. I've had burgers all over Disney property; nothing beats the Sci-Fi when they get 'em right!

njDizFan

If you want a great burger at WDW, best choice is Sanaa. Not quite the classic American burger but cooked to temperature and made with Angus Chuck.

Although when you get a chance to dine there you may want to experience a more African style cuisine.

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member

I would agree with that. Heading even further away to the Mall at Millennia, the Cheesecake Factory Kobe Burger is very good.

I don't think I have ever had what I would classify a really good burger on property.

I agree. I've never had an amazing burger at WDW and I've tried quite a few. Other than the counter service dried out hockey puck burgers the WORST was at Big River Grill. :hurl:

Beaches and Cream was OK, but it was a bit too greasy for my liking.

Overall, the best burger at WDW in my opinion is the burger at Raglan Road. I've had in a number of times and they've only screwed it up once. :lol:

MouseDreaming

The burger at Le Cellier. :slurp: Pecos Bill has been dry last few times. The fixin's bar is cool, though. The burgers at Sassagoula at POFQ are pretty yummy. Ironically, the worst one I have ever had (almost anywhere, never mind just WDW) was Riverside. Recently saw a pic of a burger from The Plaza. On my "to do" list.

LizC

Right now I'll have to say Pecos Bills. I like the toppings bar, especially the sauteed onions. Although, I will agree that I would prefer it not be cooked well done. I am looking foward to trying the burger at Le Cellier so that may beat it! :D

worldfanatic

I do not know of a single place in WDW that will do a burger less than well done.

That's simply a ridiculous statement Yoda.
I've had plenty of Medium and Medium Rare burgers at Disney World.
At least at sit down restaurants.
I rarely eat counter service, so I wouldn't know (or care) how they're prepared there.

My favorite one right now, as mentioned by someone else, is the very unique burger on Naan bread at Sanaa. Yum!!!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
That's simply a ridiculous statement Yoda.
I've had plenty of Medium and Medium Rare burgers at Disney World.
At least at sit down restaurants.
I rarely eat counter service, so I wouldn't know (or care) how they're prepared there.

My favorite one right now, as mentioned by someone else, is the very unique burger on Naan bread at Sanaa. Yum!!!
So me not knowing how burgers are prepared at ever single one of WDW's 139 +/- restaurants is "ridiculous"? Please forgive me, but when I eat at a table service restaurant at WDW a burger is not exactly on the top of my list. I will make sure that I do not comment on burgers at WDW again until I sample every burger offered at every table service restaurant on property. I would hate to make another "ridiculous" statement like "I do not know" again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom