Best Beer In Epcot

jeffs10

Last Time I was In Epcot I Tried all the beers from around the work i really liked the becks from Germany and the 60oz beer from canada just wondering if anyone else has done this and there options on them

wyattkelly

Best beer at Epcot, hands down: Guinness on tap from the Rose and Crown Pub. Just how it's supposed to be served, by the yard!

However, beware, beware anyone who wants to take you drinking around the world. 11 beers in two hours. I was stumbling by the time we hit Mexico, and that blasted Mexican waiter in the San Angel Inn let my friends buy me that final brew. I nearly cried.

beer hang overs are the *worst*:fork:

Upvote 0

markymark

Re: And it's cheap too!

Originally posted by Talsonic
I don't know how the British can stomach warm beer or ale. There's no accounting for taste.

Most of us can't. :hurl::hurl:

I have to say Harp is absolute pap, and I am not too keen on Becks, everything else is great though :hammer:

Upvote 0

wdwowner

We I was there in October, i had and AWESOME glass of Beck's OctoberFest beer! So smooth, full tasting.

It is the only to walk around Epcot on a warm day.

I will be ther next week for the US Transplant Games, I have to get over to Norway and try Ringles.

RichO

Upvote 0

Cosmo

actually, its Rignes and i like it too. My favourite would probably XX (mexico) and pretty much anything from The Rose & Crown (great place to people watch too!)

Upvote 0

Nut4Disney

I'm a Michelob Light man, but I'll drink almost anything. I do like the Becks in the Biergarten, the Norwegian beer while I'm in line for Maelstrom, and a Guiness from the R & C while watching off Kilter. For some reason those beers just taste better at Epcot.:slurp:

Upvote 0

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
don't know how the British can stomach warm beer or ale.
Its an english thing us Scots have ours cold but that s probably down to the weather. Also glasses in England the head on the beer counts as part of the pint, us tight Jocks class only the liquid as the drink.
beer hang overs are the *worst*
You my freind have obviously never experienced the joys of Cider or if you really want to part company with youre functions, a snake bite which is half cider and half lager, for best effect choose a premium one.
Trust me you will enjoy that cool feel of the porcelain on youre face as you shout for Ralf.:hurl:

Upvote 0

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
One of my faves is XX (Dos Equis)....Dos Equis Amber is great...but I did not see it there... :veryconfu

Also...does anyone know if they have Spaten in Germany? Thats another great one:)

Upvote 0

stepharoni

It depends on which way you start aroung the world showcase. A big Becks seems to kick in by Morocco - it brings out the belly dancer in me. Then a nice Casablanca gets me back to the Boardwalk. Of course, the emergency mango margarita is an instant cure for the crankies. woohoo!

Upvote 0

Luau Cove

Best beer in Epcot and the whole WDW is in Germany, by far. Wether at Biergarten or at Sommerfest with a pretzel, german brewery is the best in WDW.

-->LUAU

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom