Best attractions after dark

Kev1417

big fan of Thunder Mountain at night. Also looking out over the studios on Tower of Terror.

Wish they kept Animal Kingdom open late. I bet that is a beautiful park at night.

bgraham34

big fan of Thunder Mountain at night. Also looking out over the studios on Tower of Terror.

Wish they kept Animal Kingdom open late. I bet that is a beautiful park at night.

I second Big Thunder Mountain at night. I also enjoy Splash at night especially when the fireworks are going off.

LuLaSue

I love Tower of Terror after dark but, the is something about visiting the Haunted Mansion after the sun goes down that is truly eerie....

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Expedition Everest is absolutely amazing after dark! Unfortunately they no longer do evening EMH there. :(

Tinkerbell 8

Have to agree with big thunder and splash. We were able to do everest during evening EMH this past winter, while the drop was great at night, I prefer the lift during the day because you can look out and see all of Animal Kingdom and the view is just amazing.

Rowdy

Expedition Everest (especially in the rain)
Splash Mountain
Thunder Mountain
Test Track
The Peoplemover
Jungle Cruise
Haunted Mansion
Pirates of the Carribean

I may have a few... :p

MarkTwain

Tomorrowland Transit Authority and Astro Orbitor both for the same reason - seeing Tomorrowland's beautiful lighting scheme at night.

Haunted Mansion and Pirates for the same reason - the "outdoor" indoor portions of the ride seem more realistic, the queues and surrounding areas are more atmospheric, and I generally just feel in a better mood for riding them.

Jungle Cruise - much more mysterious and adventurous feel to riding it. Things aren't often visible to you until the skipper shines his spotlight on it. Very cool.

Liberty Belle - perhaps I should list this as an more of an evening ride.

Perhaps this would explain why we never go the Magic Kingdom until the afternoon. :lol:

Walt Disney1955

Well, I have never personally done Jungle Cruise at any other time but night. Always a mysterious time I find. I've never done Pirates other than at night.

I find Splash beautiful at night too for the split second that you can see the whole park at the top prior to the plunge.

Agree on Haunted Mansion being the best at night. Standing in line with the headstones at night is spooky yet right at home.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom