Best attractions after dark

KingdomofDreams

Astro Orbiter is infinitely better at night. Also another vote for ToT.

I prefer the parks at night, especially in the summer when it's so hot. During the summer, I'd totally go for arriving at the parks around sunset and staying all night until sunrise. The lights add a much different, and very magical, atmosphere. For me, the parks are at their most beautiful from sunset into nighttime, followed by the very early morning.

Raychul

My personal favorite ride at night is the Jungle Cruise.

It adds a kind of creepy yet unexpected feeling to it. I just can't ride this during the day anymore...not after experiencing it at night.

jlandis44

BTMR at night DURING FIREWORKS!!! A favorite memory of mine!

Also, HM, of course and ToT. But, something about the PeopleMover riding thru the lights of Tomorrowland at night is neat.

I feel like every ride just feels different at night. The energy is different in the whole park.

I agree with everything everyone has said.

I LOVE Splash and BTMRR in the dark.

HM is so much more eerie.

EE was AWESOME at night. The whole area was lit up so beautifully and there was no light leakage in the tunnels so it was much darker and the outside parts had a different feeling. plus you're getting a view of SSE and Cindy's all lit up.

TTA at night is great. I have ridden it during fireworks, which I enjoy, but it's not always the best view and you keep going inside, but I find it so relaxing and I love the lights in general.

Jungle Cruise, though I've only been on it twice, takes one a whole new character in the dark.

ToT - YES

Prince-1

I have two favorites:

1) TTA because after a long day at MK this is a great way to relax and see some pretty views.

2) Big Thunder because it is just an awesome experience at night.

Thrill Seeker

Thunder, Splash, TTA and Test Track are all awesome at night.

Most disappointing attraction at night: Jaws at Universal Studios. Stupid crazy bright lights make it easier to see where the shark is gonna pop out...:brick:

lbrad

Jungle Cruise and TTA are 2 of our favorites at night.

HM is spookier too .. I only do that one duing the day:ROFLOL:

CP_alum08

My favorites are Mansion and ToT.

With everyone saying how much they like most attractions at night, it would be interesting if WDW did a sort of 'overnight hours' during the summer. Something like 5pm - 8am. Obviously they couldn't do it all the time, actually they could probably make it a hard ticket event. Maybe they have already done it?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom