Best Attraction To Visit at Night?

RubyLee

Most of the Magic Kingdom outdoor rides take on a different character at night but Big Thunder is completely transformed after the sun goes down.

It basically becomes an outdoor dark ride.

13580557975_3d132ae4f9_z.jpg
Awesome picture!!!

TomHendricks

When Dumbo was in its old spot, I use to love to ride it during the fireworks. I haven't ridden Dumbo in its new location at night yet but will be on our upcoming trip.

TaoBoxer

BTMRR at MK.
ToT at DHS.
EE at AK.
And, believe it or not, LWtL at Epcot ! Something about passing through the greenhouses at night is just so cool.

copcarguyp71

For what it is worth there are some very cool photo ops at night fromt the very top of the Swiss Family Tree House. At the highest point you can get shots of the castle, Space Mountain and Chic-a-Pin Hill from a very cool perspective. Just thought I'd pass that one along since the treehouse is virtually deserted at night and you can take your time setting up shots ;)

Scooter

Characters in Flight in Downtown Disney is pretty awesome at night. I don't know if it counts because it's not owned or operated by Disney, and it's not really in a Disney Park, but it is pretty cool ride after the sun goes down.

Dwarful

MK:
The Train, Astro Orbiter, TTA, Splash and BTM - my youngest LOVES Autotopia at night...something about driving the cars in the dark.
HS:
ToT

I love the Jungle Cruise at night. Darkness really transforms that ride for me and, while still holding on to the silly humor, gives the experience a veneer of delightful creepiness.

Funnily enough, I've never done BTMRR at night, but I've already scheduled a nighttime FPP for it on my upcoming trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom