Best Attraction To Visit at Night?

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I love the entire MK by night much more than by day. Like the World Showcase it just adds warmth. Even the FLE looks better by night as does the Tangled Potties.

I'd say the only thing I don't like better by night is Tomorrowland. It doesn't look grand by day or night, it reminds me of the TTC.

Doodlyday

Currently, Tomorrowland Transit Authority. It gives a nice nighttime view of Tomorrowland. Surprisingly, I have never been on Splash or Big Thunder at night.

plutofan15

While not an outdoor ride, Living With the Land is completely different and rather cool when going through the greenhouses at night. Try it, you'll like it. :)

cyanaye

I went on ToT about 4 times on my last trip, all at night! it was awesome. i always wanted to go on splash at night so i guess on my next trip or when i (hopefully) am in the college program, i'll get the chance.

I would love to ride Everest at night too. It would be awesome to see Epcot and the resorts at night from the lift

Last edited:
My list:
1. BTMRR - Especially if you can ride during wishes!
2. Haunted Mansion - The closer to midnight the better
3. Jungle Cruise - Just seems more realistic at night.

Blackburn23

Without a doubt Jungle Cruise. When the supposing goes down and u near park closing, the skippers get wilder, funnier, and way less structured. Just fantastic! For us it's a like to do during the day and when the sun sets, it becomes a most do

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom