Best Attraction in the World: Liberty Square

What is your favorite attraction in Liberty Square of the Magic Kingdom?

• The Haunted Mansion

Votes: 130 94.9%
  • Liberty Square Riverboat

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • The Hall of Presidents

Votes: 6 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CastleBound

Well I'm pretty sure Haunted Mansion is a safe bet to win! Not only is it the best ride in Liberty Square, it is definitely one of the best rides in all of the world. The theming is out of control amazing, it has a memorable story line that makes each scene a classic and it is just a good ol' time! When I ride it, I love to just sit and stare intently at the scenery and see what they did to make this ride amazing!

DizneyPryncess

I think if you took all the winners from each land & put them together that Haunted Mansion would win overall. But maybe I'm bias, it's my favorite ride in WDW. :)

wolf359

Haunted Mansion, without a second thought.

And I think that idea about Haunted Mansion vs. the entire rest of the park has some merit too. Haunted Mansion is simply one of the best attractions anywhere. For me the only two in the same class of all-time favorites are Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain.

Jessica618

How funny is this....when we went waaay back when I was a kid my mom threatened to make us sit through the Hall of Presidents if we didn't calm down and stop figeting while we were in line for IaSW:ROFLOL:

Nothin' says 'You're PUNISHED!' like something educational.

Susan Savia

Haunted Mansion! When my son was younger and in school he wouldn't want to go in Hall of Presidentss because it was 'too much like school'. :ROFLOL:

jonnyc

I remeber on our last trip when we rode HM 3 times in a row with no queue because it was raining...

...Heaven :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom