Best and Worst Post Show/ Ride Endings

SirGoofy

Best Ending Mk: Splash riverboat scene
Worst MK:Space. Let's show you how we will mail stuff in the future. YAY!:snore:

Best Epcot: JII(extinct) IMAGE WORKS WOOHOO!
Worst Epcot:SSE, Global Neighborhood=
:hurl:

Best MGM:GMR
Worst MGM: Get off ride. Go to shop. Where's that concert we were supposed to go to again?

Best AK:Kilimonjaro Safaries
Worst AK:Tough to be a BUG

MKCP 1985

The post-Space Mountain moving sidewalk with one thing after another including seeing oneself on television has to be the best of all for me. It has undergone many changes, but has stood the test of time.

I really liked the post-Imagination area with all it had - the rainbow tunnel, the pin-art (no - not tradable pins!), the area on the floor making different noises when you stepped on different colors. ArsonWinter - I can't believe anybody would rate that place the worst, but I guess that one person's treasure really is another person's trash, regardless of what the treasure is. That show is now extinct, so I give my vote for EPCOT Center's best to Test Track - I always enjoy seeing the new corvette, prototype cars, and others. I don't get bogged down with the interactive displays, which may be commercials.

Speaking of worst, count me in with the group who goes straight through the theater in the Norway pavilion. :eek: Let's see a new movie featuring those world famous Norwegian blonde babes! :lol:

Worst at Magic Kingdom? Any dark ride in Fantasyland. Just like the queue - just get off and leave. Gather personal belongings, take small children by the hand, and exit to your left, please.

barnebd5

There's no dought in my mind that the the "Splash Mountain plunge into the briar patch" is probably the greastest ride ending of all time, and also is the greatest ending that corresponds with the story of the ride so well.

best post show: I like the star tours post show and pre show, i like anything that has that kind of Star Wars feel to it.

Anomalied

What they should've done with the Maelstrom movie was install a few monitors in the queue area and let the guests have something to look at besides the mural.

Epcot82Guy

Best - Space Mountain

Worst - Pirates (there should be SOMETHING on the ride up), Global Neighborhood (WAY too dark for me) or JIIwF just simply because of what it was/could be

yoda_5729

Any one for PhilharMagic?

as far as most creative and best....I'd honestly go with PhilharMagic, as Donald is tossed through the theatre and lower region is in the theatre, but then when you go in the store part, there's the rest of Donald in the store crashing through musical instruments. I think that is a spectacular way to connect the store with the show. :) As far as worst, not sure......maybe Kilamanjaro Safari, just as it's a MAJOR ride and I love it...but there really isn't anything there when you come back...they could put a store or some animal exhibits or something like that, but that might be what Pangani was though of to be.

Mr Bill

MKCP 1985 said:
I really liked the post-Imagination area with all it had - the rainbow tunnel, the pin-art (no - not tradable pins!), the area on the floor making different noises when you stepped on different colors. ArsonWinter - I can't believe anybody would rate that place the worst, but I guess that one person's treasure really is another person's trash, regardless of what the treasure is.

Please note that ArsonWinter said Journey into YOUR Imagination, not Journey into Imagination. Nearly everything that you mentioned that you liked disappeared along with the original ride.

Dragonrider1227

I'd say the worst pre-ride thing would be Peter-Pan's flight. You stand around for two hours stareing at sheilds. :lol: But i'll let it go since it's not an e-ticket. Worst post attraction? I thought the ending to WDW's Pirates of the Carrabien seemed a little anti-climatic.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom