Best alcoholic beverages?

Huglife

Original Poster
I know this question has probably been asked before but I couldn't find it in a search and the menus might change anyway. So what is your favorite alcoholic beverage? What is it like? Where can I get it? 29 days!

graphite1326

I know this question has probably been asked before but I couldn't find it in a search and the menus might change anyway. So what is your favorite alcoholic beverage? What is it like? Where can I get it? 29 days!

BEER!!! Get it almost anywhere in EPCOT and at your resort.

nngrendel

sdc12030a.jpg

Rose and Crown. :slurp:

PhilharMagician

There are a lot of great drinks to be found all throughout WDW (except for MK of course). Here are a couple of my favorites.

The Jalapeno Margarita available @ The Mexico Pavillion in Epcot @ San Angel Inn or Taqueria Del Lago, but do not get it confused with the Habenero Margarita served at most other locations throughout WDW. It is not the same. For some reason the Jalapeno Margarita is not available outside in La Hacienda de San Angel?

Lapu Lapu available @ the Polynesian @ Ohana, Tambu Lounge and Kona Cafe. Basically a fruity island drink served in a hollowed pinapple and has a good kick to it.

Chocolate covered cherry available @ Animal Kingdom Lodge @ Jiko and probably can get it @ Victoria Falls Lounge also.

Try this website out for some info on alchoholic beverages.

http://www.partythroughtheparks.com/magic-kingdom/

plaz10

I've found EPCOT to be the best place for alcohol!

Mexico - La Cava de Tequila. Tequila bar inside the Mexican pavilion. The avocado margarita is amazing. Very refreshing and delicious. And packs a punch. Worth the steep price tag.

France - Grand Marnier Orange Slush. Really yummy and again - refreshing.

Those are my top 2 favs.

Huglife

Original Poster
BEER!!! Get it almost anywhere in EPCOT and at your resort.

I manage a beer bar. I have to drink it, look at it, smell it, taste it, learn about it, all the time. This is vacation. I want something ridiculous and tasty...maybe with light up ice cubes...or maybe something warm...It will be December. :)

wendysue

I manage a beer bar. I have to drink it, look at it, smell it, taste it, learn about it, all the time. This is vacation. I want something ridiculous and tasty...maybe with light up ice cubes...or maybe something warm...It will be December. :)

I saw alot of drinks with light up ice cubes at the Tune In Lounge in Hollywood Studios.

SulleyanBoo

Carlsberg Beer from Norway, Oktoberfest from Germany, Moosehead from Canada all the best :slurp:

HOWEVER, I would not reccomend the Mango Gingerita from Japan...its almost like a spicy alcoholic drink..might be for some just not me :)

PhilharMagician

I saw alot of drinks with light up ice cubes at the Tune In Lounge in Hollywood Studios.

Available at 50's Prime Time and the Tune-in lounge is Dad's Electric Lemonade is quite tasty and it has a glow cube. (electrifying blue drink with rum, vodka, blue curacao, sweet and sour mix and Sprite)

WorldKey

A lot of good drinks mentioned.....one that I don't think that you can get but would be great is a Dole Whip with Vodka.....mmmmmm. :slurp:

graphite1326

i manage a beer bar. I have to drink it, look at it, smell it, taste it, learn about it, all the time. This is vacation. I want something ridiculous and tasty...maybe with light up ice cubes...or maybe something warm...it will be december. :)

trade jobs with ya

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom