Best alcoholic beverages?

worldfanatic

This is vacation. I want something ridiculous and tasty...maybe with light up ice cubes...or maybe something warm...It will be December.

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

So true!!
I always say "I'm only gonna drink beer on this trip", but abandon that idea as soon as I see those wonderful "foo foo" drinks!:lol:

I'll be there in early December also, and you're right, it'll be cold out, something warm or ridiculous will be perfect!:sohappy:

trr1

I like the Space Monkey at scifi dine in
(Space Monkey - chocolate shake, Malibu rum, and banana liqueur)

Huglife

Original Poster
:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

So true!!
I always say "I'm only gonna drink beer on this trip", but abandon that idea as soon as I see those wonderful "foo foo" drinks!:lol:

I'll be there in early December also, and you're right, it'll be cold out, something warm or ridiculous will be perfect!:sohappy:

I got a good warm drink in Morocco a few years ago. I forget what it was though:shrug:

Drink one for me! I'm still trying to track down that lychee liquer for use @ home. Any chance you could ask them what brand it is? :wave:

I should have tried that a few weeks ago when I was there - I almost did but then I didn't. I'm going back one more time this year, so I have once more chance....:dazzle::)

timoteo

In terms of mixed drinks, Disney does not pour a drink that I consider normal strength. The only bar that I had what I consider a normal strength drink was a martini at the bar within Animal Kingdom lodge. Probably the hotel bars are the only place you can get a drink that is up to par.

Huglife

Original Poster
In terms of mixed drinks, Disney does not pour a drink that I consider normal strength. The only bar that I had what I consider a normal strength drink was a martini at the bar within Animal Kingdom lodge. Probably the hotel bars are the only place you can get a drink that is up to par.

The only good thing about this is it gives me the opportunity to try more without overdoing it! Though at the prices of some of the drinks I could go broke.

duplechien

I think someone mentioned it already but the Lapu Lapu at the Poly served in the pineapple is pretty good. Dont know if its still made but the Coral Reef had a good Pina Colada with chambord. When it doubt, a good cold Black and Tan from the Rose & Crown:)

EPCOT.nut

Drink one for me! I'm still trying to track down that lychee liquer for use @ home. Any chance you could ask them what brand it is? :wave:

I'll report back :lol:. Sometimes they will advertise the brand of alcohol they use at FAWF so it shouldn't be hard to find that out.

MickeyPeace

A lychee martini usually has lychee fruit and juice added to vodka. Try that. I imagine a lychee flavored vodka would be foul tasting.

Favorite drinks
Gran Marnier Slush at Epcot
Wildberry Margarita at The Wave in the Contemporary

It's more like a schnapps. I had the name of it when I went to the Food&Wine in 2010, but lost it. it was a lychee liquer.

A lychee martini usually has lychee fruit and juice added to vodka. Try that. I imagine a lychee flavored vodka would be foul tasting.

Favorite drinks
Gran Marnier Slush at Epcot
Wildberry Margarita at The Wave in the Contemporary

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom