Votes: 60 57.7%
  • Honey I Shrunk the Audience

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Muppet*Vision 4-D

Votes: 26 25.0%
  • It's Tough to be a Bug

Votes: 17 16.3%

• Total voters
I love Muppet Vision so much but overall, I think Philarmagic takes the 3-d cake! (if we were talking about the best 3-d pie on the other hand...:ROFLOL:)

lisak09

I love It's tough to be a bug but I think Philharmagic has to be the best. It,s got so many Disney characters and my five year old daughter insisted on going straight back in:)

surfsupdon

Can't stand MuppetVision. Needs to be updated.

Tough to be a Bug is great--it is completely immersive, and I don't get that feel by any other show. Bug is BEST.

JLW11Hi

Looking at this thread, its funny how both Muppet Vision and Honey I shrunk the Audience are getting quite old, but Muppet Vision remains so timeless comparetively. Its like with Honey I Shrunk the Audience they were putting too much emphasis on the 3D/4D gimics where at Muppets they used the effects simply as a tool to make an overall fun show.

I think HISTA's days are numbered...!

yankspy

Looking at this thread, its funny how both Muppet Vision and Honey I shrunk the Audience are getting quite old, but Muppet Vision remains so timeless comparetively. Its like with Honey I Shrunk the Audience they were putting too much emphasis on the 3D/4D gimics where at Muppets they used the effects simply as a tool to make an overall fun show.

I think HISTA's days are numbered...!
I think what makes Muppets timeless when compared to HISTA is that it is funny. I never tire of seeing Rizzo the rat impersonate Mickey. However, my vote goes to It's tough to be a bug.

Mrs.Toad

Muppet Vision 3-D. Watching the clips where Rizzo the Rat impersonates Mickey cracks me up every time. The rat's snout hanging out of the Mickey costume is hilarious. Also, I love Waldorf and Statler. They are hanging out in the balcony but it adds to the scene.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom