Believe at DL / Wishes at WDW

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
When you say a CD, do you mean a SpectroMagic type CD with just the Wishes show on it? or will there be other tracks on there?

I've heard from someone over in MS merch. that apparently ISTC is planning on releasing a Soundtrack with tracks from the various command centers and all....named something like "ISTC presents: Songs from Space" or something like that, crappy title if that would end up being the name, but I'd still buy it.

Supermatt70

Originally posted by X2CommNavISTC
When you say a CD, do you mean a SpectroMagic type CD with just the Wishes show on it? or will there be other tracks on there?

Yep--A stand alone CD of Wishes & the Pop version of the Wishes theme that plays after the show. I'm not in Merchantainment, so this is only what I was told by the Davidson/Operations folks.

Again, I really do like the soundtrack now that I have heard it a couple of times. It is very good.

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Meh, Im still getting it either way.

Also, theres a pin coming out for the "Opening Day" series for Wishes, is this gonna be a general public sale? or AP/CM sale, if you know?

WEDMagic

Wishes believe.

Well for the subject on hand, Wishes will be testing the last week of september and first of october. Its official first day is October 8th. It will not be shown to guests before that date. They will be doing testing after park close on a few nights september 23 and on but not the full show, Main site testing some nights fantasyland testing on some others. They will do full show testing i believe october 3rd & 4th ar 930 pm (park is closed) but the top of the contemporary would be a good place to see it.

There will be a wishes Cd but I dont know what form yet.

Fantasyland will be closed during the perfromance of Wishes.

And thats all I can remember I will get the specific testing dates on here later.

On another note, the tinker bell at the beginning of believe is not a laser but a twinkling light suspended from to large poles on either side of sleeping beautys castle. These poles are raised right before the show and lowered after it starts. It its moved on a cable fly system. If you watch a video of it you will faintly see these poles.

September 23-26 Testing in Fantasyland only

October 2,6,7 Testing from both Fantasyland and Main Site 930pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Best Place

Originally posted by Supermatt70
Agh! I didn't see the video in this thread, but how could I not know what he was talking about?! :hammer:

Thank you for setting me straight as to what the poster was asking about! I thought he was talking/asking about Tink not being a real person in Believe & being like DLP's Tink. :veryconfu

Sorry & thanks!
I quoted you in error when I meant to quote him. I didn't know how to delete that thread (In fact it wouldn't let me delete it) I just quoted you in error. I am sorry for the confusion.

stagestar

Tinkerbell at DLP

Hey there, Hi there, Ho there,

just to set the question about Tinkerbell in Tinkerbell's Fantasy in the Sky Fireworks at the Disneyland Park at the Disneyland Resort Paris straight:

in the first sequence of the fireworks (the opening scene) there are light "rocket"/"lights" on cables moving between the castle and the Adventureland Bazaar and afterwards between the castle and the Fantasyland entrance to its right. This is supposed to be Tinkerbell.

After a few seconds Tinkerbell flies back from Fantasyland to the turrets of the castle. At that point guests can clearly see a full bodied Tinkerbell. Till the end of the season 2002 at this point Tinkerbell was "real" in the sense of a person doing this stunt but since the start of the season 2003 instead a huge "puppet" of her is used.

Yours
Dirk

stagestar

DLRP's Fireworks Tinkerbell

Does the "puppet" move or is it just stiff as she flies overhead?

Tinerbell is "stiff" as far as I can tell, but I must admit that I did not pay too much attention to her the last few times I saw the fireworks.

Yours
Dirk

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Tink? Stiff? aww man.

Oh well, in the words of Bart Simpson:
Aw man, that both sucks and blows.

Still, least we'll have a true tinkerbell....I just hope her head isnt huge...you know, because of the MG signs...the one....aw forget it.:brick:

orlpassholder

Originally posted by SorcererMickey
According to the update here , Wishes should Debut in October. You'd just have to wait to see the entertainment dates closer to when you'll be going to see if they will run the show that night.

Karl

according to Disney website Wishes will start Oct 9th as the new fireworks show

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
It actually starts on the 8th. With EPCOT closing at 3 that day, they decided to have something for the big crowd they're expecting that day.

What your thinking about OPH is the MNSSHP version of it.

DisneyFan 2000

X2CommNavISTC: "It actually starts on the 8th. With EPCOT closing at 3 that day, they decided to have something for the big crowd they're expecting that day. "

I think Epcot closes early october 9th

P.S. when it says in your signature 282 flights are you reffering to M:S?

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Yeah, sorry, I was getting my dates mixed up...just had a problem with a kid in class so I had just kicked his little ______ out. Then he came back in and started cussing me out. So I was a little adrinaline pumped from that ordeal.

It does start on the 9th. Like I said, sorry, but hey, it happens.

And to answer your question, well its actually at like 287 now, just havent updated it, but yes, that it how many times ive ridden the training simulators at ISTC EPCOT. I still like the ones at ISTCs main base a bit better than EPCOTs though.

mkepcotmgmak

It actually starts on the 8th. With EPCOT closing at 3 that day, they decided to have something for the big crowd they're expecting that day.

why are they closing epcot at 3?

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
We're closing EPCOT at 3 for a press conference. They'll be announcing anything and everything we have planned for the parks for the most part.

Oh and you people who have seen me but were too afraid to come up to me because you thought I had rabies or something:lol:...Ill be over at Magic Kingdom on the 9th for the opening night of Wishes. So just look for my trademark jacket, and for God's sake, dont get scared or anything.

Oh, and for those Pincholics out there....Magic Kingdom will have a Wishes Pin on the 9th. You can view it here at:
http://psc.disney.go.com/eventservices/pins/10978466_long.html

TrevEG

So you mean there's going to be a different version for mnsshp? Wow. And I was only hoping to get to see one new fireworks show. :sohappy:

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Yeah, that's what I was told by my friend over at PM, and she is seriously like the only person who knows whats really going on over there, from what she told me, a majority of those people over there dont know the TTA from the Railroad....seriously.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom