Believe at DL / Wishes at WDW

SorcererMickey

Original Poster
Sorry if anyone has posted about this, I did a search and didn't find anything..

Here's a link to the Disneyland Fireworks spectacular Believe.

Click here

I had heard that this show contains some of the new effects that are going to be used in Wishes. I hope so! Take a look at that video.. It's an awesome show.

Karl

Edited due to poor grammar. =)

SorcererMickey

Original Poster
Originally posted by Mickeyman819
I can wait to see wishes. Do you think theyll show it at the MVMCP. thats the next time that im going so i want to kno.

According to the update here , Wishes should Debut in October. You'd just have to wait to see the entertainment dates closer to when you'll be going to see if they will run the show that night.

Karl

Supermatt70

Originally posted by Mickeyman819
I can wait to see wishes. Do you think theyll show it at the MVMCP. thats the next time that im going so i want to kno.

A special Christmas "Wishes" is set to run on MVMCP nights. Nothing big just a little Christmas wish thrown in to make it festive.

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Hmm.

A friend who drives one of the monorails said that they've been testing the fireworks at night around 11-12. Anyone have anything else? I've heard a lot of things the last couple of days such as Cast previews on the same day that they preview PhillarMagic, all the way to guests getting a sneak peak for park closing instead of the trational Fantasy in the Sky.

Speaking of which, will they be firing off anything from the attractions in Fantasyland? one of my buddies that I work with said that they would be closing Fantasyland off for the fireworks, I hope not, because the spot that I sit at for the fireworks is over by Dumbo (Some of you know the spot that Im talking about).

ToTBellHop

Originally posted by X2CommNavISTC
Hmm.

A friend who drives one of the monorails said that they've been testing the fireworks at night around 11-12. Anyone have anything else? I've heard a lot of things the last couple of days such as Cast previews on the same day that they preview PhillarMagic, all the way to guests getting a sneak peak for park closing instead of the trational Fantasy in the Sky.

Speaking of which, will they be firing off anything from the attractions in Fantasyland? one of my buddies that I work with said that they would be closing Fantasyland off for the fireworks, I hope not, because the spot that I sit at for the fireworks is over by Dumbo (Some of you know the spot that Im talking about).

That's something I was wondering...with fireworks shooting off of buildings within Fantasyland, they may very well need to close the land for fireworks...which'd mean it would probably close an hour or more before the rest of the park (if the line for Peter Pan is 90 minutes, it needs to close...100 minutes before the rest of the park).

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Well, Im going out to MK tomorrow (If I can break away from ISTC)so I'll track down a few of my friends out there and see what they've got. Luckly for me, I'll know something because my friend who drives the monorail attends class with me so I'll see him first thing in the morning, hpe he has info.

Katherine

Wow that makes me so anxious for wishes(also to get back to WDW:( )! I love the little ball things they shoot a lot of them during the Very Happy Unbirthday part(i think). Can't wait to see wishes!:sohappy:

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
I was listening to my cds from work and I realized how good the music is right now for the Fireworks. Although, I do love all of the music that I have from the parks. Now Im wondering if this new soundtrack will be released on the Offical Park Album for 2004, that plus, I wonder how they will introduce that jelous Pixi, Tinker Bell, Guess we'll have to wait a few more weeks.

the-reason

Will tinkerbell still be making her appereances, I never got to see fantasy on mainstreet just like I planned all vacation and probably never will, but Im sure Ill fall in love with wishes the first time I see it.

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Plus, I wonder how they will introduce that jelous Pixie, Tinker Bell, Guess we'll have to wait a few more weeks.

Hm. To answer your question, yes she will fly high about Cinderella's Castle like always. We just dont know how they will introduce her, be it the way the do now, or maby spot lights "Searching" the sky for her.....who knows.

JLW11Hi

Hm. To answer your question, yes she will fly high about Cinderella's Castle like always. We just dont know how they will introduce her, be it the way the do now, or maby spot lights "Searching" the sky for her.....who knows.

Did you just reply to your own post? :)

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
It might seem like it.

But The-reason asked if Tinker Bell would still be flying in Wishes, and at the time I was a little busy so I just quoted myself, then answered his/her question...twice....

ToTBellHop

I'm thinking they will go more with the Believe set-up, and introduce Tinker Bell at the end of the show to bring in the grand finale. This show will most likely follow the path of IllumiNations! and Believe, where there will be one "finale", then the music stops, the sky goes black, Jiminy starts talking, Tinker Bell does her flight, and the grand finale starts with incredible music, tears are brought to the eyes of 95% of guests, we leave cheering saying that it was the best firework show we had ever seen, excited for your next viewing of Wishes: a Magical Gathering of Disney Dreams...I'm almost more excited for the new music than I am for the actual fireworks! (almost...) The new, quiet fireworks will be awesome though--no loud boom means we hear the music better:)

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Hm..I like that idea. To bad its too late to get any ideas into WDI about it.

Friend of mine (Who drives the monorail) called last night (Who is now dead, youll see why) about 11pm and told me that he was watching Wishes.....I heard some noises in the background that sounded like fireworks, Im not 100% sure if they did test them last night but if they did, maybe they'll start doing previews real soon....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom