Been in September before?

mom2redheadgirl

Hi,
I have only been to Disney in March and was wondering how temperatures and crowds were at the very end of September. Last time it was not crowded at all and the temps were in the upper 70's/low 80's. I am hoping the same this time. What do you think?

Steph

Erika

I've been twice in September and once in October. Daytime temperatures were in the 80s-90s for all three visits. Crowds were not bad at all, though Oct had a few more people than Sept.

GREAT time to go!

Upvote 0

Coree

I completely agree with Erika. My husband and I went to Disney in September two years ago for our honeymoon and the weather was great--mostly in the 80s. The crowds were very light too. It's a really great time to go.

Upvote 0

cseajs

Went last September for a week 13-20 and the crowds were really light. The weather was in the 80's everyday with little rain but really high humidy. So just a tip drink lots of water if you go.

Upvote 0

Mission: SPACE

From my experience, September is the best time to visit! The lines are minimal, and the weather is not extreme (although it's still 80-85 at least).

There's nothing like walking on the e-rides all day...

Upvote 0

Laura

Premium Member
My husband and I just went at the end of September (2003) and it was PERFECT. We went on every ride at every single park except Blizzard Beach and fit all of it into 3 days. There were NO lines. The weather was perfect. My favorite trip yet!

The only reason we're not going this September is because my husband is in the military and has to go to a required course that whole month. But next year I'm going to aim for September for sure.

Upvote 0

bhickman

Ahhh September!!!

My DW and I vistied Sept 12-15, 2003 and found it fantastic, no crowds comfortable weather (80's and sun). Two Thumbs up on this time of year, we will definitely be doing this again sometime soon... Hmmm let's see it's May now.... This could happen...

. ------------------------------------------------------------
. Note to Self:
. Don't tell the kids your going...
. They tend to get really mad when they find out you snuck away for ther weekend and leave them with grandparents.
. HEY!! It was an adults only trip!!

Upvote 0

TpaDonaldFan

Was there 5 days early sep 03.

no lines, no wating, a little hot but I'm born and rasied in Fl so I'm used to it, MK was the buisiest park I think we had to wait a whole 5 min for pooh...

great time to go..:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Ringo8n24

September is great. The lines are so short they left us on each ride and asked if we wanted to ride them over and over. It rained lots almost every day, but it kept us cooler. :animwink:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom