Becoming a Keys to the Kingdom Tour guide?

isuanastasia

Original Poster
I was wondering what the requirements are to become a keys to the kingdom tour guide or any of the other tour guides around the different parks. I am currently in the travel industry working as a travel agent but I have always wanted to work for Disney, especially since I grew up with my dad working at Disney.

Any help would be wonderful!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I do not know officially but from what I understand it is one of the harder roles to get and again from what I have heard second hand can not be gone into without prior service at guest relations at Disney.

All the same though I am with you. I would love to have that job as well.

noflashphoto

First you start off somewhere towards the bottom of the totem pole like quick service food and beverage or an attraction. Then you slowly work your way to guest relations, by becoming a coordinator for your area or other similar things. You'll also need to have an impeccable record card. It usually takes a few years.

joanna71985

You have to be in Guest Relations for awhile to even be considered for the tours. You also have to interview/audition to be a tour guide.

SirGoofy

I do not know officially but from what I understand it is one of the harder roles to get and again from what I have heard second hand can not be gone into without prior service at guest relations at Disney.

All the same though I am with you. I would love to have that job as well.

Yup, that's pretty much correct, and as noflash said, you need a perfect record card. I would love to be one just for a day, but I couldn't do it for life.

Pioneer Hall

It is definitely a process to get in to guest relations and then later in to a tour guide role. You have to start low and work your way to guest relations spots.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom