Beautiful Wandless SSE I found

Expo_Seeker40

Original Poster
Here it is!

4lf5feo.jpg

artbell2

If you want a beautiful shot of a wandless SSE - look at the night time photos of Spaceship Earth. I have a pic of SSE with silver, red, and blue colors at night. Absolutely awesome!

Mike

laalaa

Legacy

I heard today that leave a legacy was closing, and although the plaques are staying in place, they'll only stay until 2020. Hardly a legacy.

BSikor

I heard today that leave a legacy was closing, and although the plaques are staying in place, they'll only stay until 2020. Hardly a legacy.
I must have missed something. How do we know that the Leave A Legacy stones and plaques will be removed in 2020?

DisneyChik17

I must have missed something. How do we know that the Leave A Legacy stones and plaques will be removed in 2020?

I am pretty sure that is when the contract ends, but as with every contract, there are loop holes. Some one mentioned in an other thread that the contract never says where the pictures will be on display, just that they will be on display. They could move them elsewhere and still be within their rights.

Tiggerfanatic

I just spent three hours organizing my photos from our '92 & '95 trips. I never realized just how many wandless SSE photos I have!!:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom