Beast's Castle

JustInTime

Who? Cinderella's family? Really?:shrug:

Off-topic, but a word of advice...
At the end of Book 7, when Steve advises you that you may not want to keep reading......don't. He throws you a curve that you may wish you didn't read.

Yes! The Tramaine family is amazing. I would have waited an hour for that. It's the only Meet and Greet expansion that works for me.

Wow. LOL. I don't know if I could stop myself. Thanks for the advise. I have taken a small break on them, however. I am reading Salem's Lot for the first time right now. I hear it will come in handy later on...

Daannzzz

Perhaps they will be moving the princess M&G's (minus Ariel) all to where Bell's cottage is. I am sure that could be designed to appear diminutive but be cavernous inside. Then they can put the double Dumbos where the Tremain home and Aurora cottage were planned. That would leave Toontown to be developed later.

Grizzly Hall 71

Perhaps they will be moving the princess M&G's (minus Ariel) all to where Bell's cottage is. I am sure that could be designed to appear diminutive but be cavernous inside. Then they can put the double Dumbos where the Tremain home and Aurora cottage were planned. That would leave Toontown to be developed later.
I like the way you think.
:sohappy::sohappy:

JustInTime

No you wont see the castle out the windows from inside the restaurant, it will be on top of the building your in. Think of the Eiffel on top of France's theater.

That is exactly how I pictured it to be. Using force perspective in Disney style. I think you are 100% correct in your evaluation of the plans. Obviously the castle will be bigger that the tower but the same idea. Can't wait. Was just making my ADR's and Magic is hurting bad in table service terms...

DisneyNut2007

How many times must Jt04, myself and others keep reitterating that those rumored budget cuts were nothing more than made-up rumors/lies?! The Tremaine and Aurora hous, etc. are STILL going to be built, Mickey's Toontown Fair is STILL on its way out and that is that! Don't have such a thick skull! :mad:

aladdin2007

That is exactly how I pictured it to be. Using force perspective in Disney style. I think you are 100% correct in your evaluation of the plans. Obviously the castle will be bigger that the tower but the same idea. Can't wait. Was just making my ADR's and Magic is hurting bad in table service terms...

Isnt that the truth!!! Its the number one complaint I hear when Im in the park or waiting to be seated. Castmembers are constantly telling guests were sorry were booked, guests get mad and say where are we suppose to eat, castmembers then direct them to one of the counter service spots and so many times I hear people say no we dont like it there, were tired and wanted a regular restaurant etc etc.
They really have let this issue gone stale for too long now, especially since the dining plan has been in use and takes up all the seating. There are several unused locations that could be turned into table service, just one or two would help.

COProgressFan

Isnt that the truth!!! Its the number one complaint I hear when Im in the park or waiting to be seated. Castmembers are constantly telling guests were sorry were booked, guests get mad and say where are we suppose to eat, castmembers then direct them to one of the counter service spots and so many times I hear people say no we dont like it there, were tired and wanted a regular restaurant etc etc.
They really have let this issue gone stale for too long now, especially since the dining plan has been in use and takes up all the seating. There are several unused locations that could be turned into table service, just one or two would help.

And its a shame because its actually the casual or first time visitors (the ones who spend a lot of money that Disney should technically want to impress so they come back and spend more) that get screwed. Lots of folks are NOT on a dining plan, and would never guess they would need to make reservations SIX MONTHS in advance to get a sit down meal anywhere.

Most of the folks on these boards know the ins and outs of getting dining reservations, but for those not in the know, the chicken nuggets and burgers get really tiresome by the end of their trip. I've heard the same comments from many folks at table service podiums across property. This is not good guest service at all.

Biff215

To make matters even worse the MK's restaurants are probably the most lacking across WDW IMO. If you want a character meal or buffet you have some options, but are otherwise left with Tony's or Plaza. We've always been disappointed at Tony's, so the Plaza has become one of our new favorites. But given it's size and simple menu, it can hardly be considered enough to satisfy those looking for a good a la carte meal. Luckily the MK resorts are only a monorail ride away, but sometimes you don't want to leave the park just to eat.

Hopefully BatB is not only a step in the right direction for capacity, but also for quality.

Lee

Adventurer
Hopefully BatB is not only a step in the right direction for capacity, but also for quality.
Hopefully.
And hopefully the next steps will be to kill the dining plan, reduce character meals, and move the ADR window from months to days.
That might save MK dining...

COProgressFan

Hopefully.
And hopefully the next steps will be to kill the dining plan, reduce character meals, and move the ADR window from months to days.
That might save MK dining...

Well, hopefully the dining plan will self-destruct as the pricing has risen so dramatically and what you get for the money has decreased (no appetizer, no tip, more limited snack selections, etc.). I think more people will realize that in it's current form, it is no bargain.

And I agree about the ADR window. There is no reason that it couldn't be 14 days out, or 30 days out to help make it fairer and easier for everyone involved. And Disney could still plan on filling most tables in advance to guarantee their $$ upfront.

ToTBellHop

does anyone have any idea what the menu will be like? french food, i would assume?

Appetizers:
French bread $5
Soup du jour with croutons $8
Hot hors d'oeuvres $9
Grey stuff $10

Entrees:
Beef ragout $22
Cheese souffle $19
Singing pork $24
Dancing veal $29

Dessert:
Pie en flambe $11
Pudding en flambe $11
tea $5

Three-course meal option:
Culinary Cabaret
  • Soup du jour
  • Cheese souffle
  • Seasonal pudding en flambe
$30/guest

Extensive non-alcoholic wine selection.

Captain Chaos

Appetizers:
French bread $5
Soup du jour with croutons $8
Hot hors d'oeuvres $9
Grey stuff $10

Entrees:
Beef ragout $22
Cheese souffle $19
Singing pork $24
Dancing veal $29

Dessert:
Pie en flambe $11
Pudding en flambe $11
tea $5

Three-course meal option:
Culinary Cabaret
  • Soup du jour
  • Cheese souffle
  • Seasonal pudding en flambe
$30/guest

Extensive non-alcoholic wine selection.

Will it be delicious or are we going to have to ask the dishes????

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom