Beast's Castle

kap91

That's what I was thinking but it doesn't explain the 500-person restaurant that's supposed to be INSIDE the castle.

The restaurant would be in a show building surrounded by rockwork...not unlike WWOHP (although I'd assume Disney would hopefully cover the ENTIRE visible portion of the building with rockwork)

jt04

Pixie Hollow is dead, and it has nothing to do with Jim Hill. He just reported it on his site.
I said it here some time ago, and I can say for a fact I didn't get it from him.

So why doesn't Disney just announce it is canceled instead of leaving the rumor out there? If I was thinking of investing in a DVC, I'd want to know what is canceled at least as much as what is actually being built.

EmperorMilenko

So why doesn't Disney just announce it is canceled instead of leaving the rumor out there? If I was thinking of investing in a DVC, I'd want to know what is canceled at least as much as what is actually being built.

Very true. I mean, so many people are putting in for DVC's now that the FLE has been announced. If all these plans are being altered, all these families booking to be some of the first to be able to see their daughters truely interact with disneys princesses and fairies will be ed. no doubt about that.

BrerFrog

Pixie Hollow is dead, and it has nothing to do with Jim Hill. He just reported it on his site.
I said it here some time ago, and I can say for a fact I didn't get it from him.

If it is dead, I wonder if that money will go somewhere else or if it will simply be taken away from the budget.

aladdin2007

I'd guess taken away from the budget :shrug: seems like the usual move

Yeah sadly that usually is the case, maybe this time they will possibly surprise us! If they just use that area as a landscaped mcd's style drive through like 20,000 leagues looked for so many years, then that will def be a dissapointment. But at the moment Im kinda happy to sing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ding dong pixie hollow is dead, let them know pixie hollow is dead. :lol:

Lee

Adventurer
Very true. I mean, so many people are putting in for DVC's now that the FLE has been announced.
Because FLE IS coming. They made no promises to anyone that everything in the concept was coming, however.

I'd guess taken away from the budget seems like the usual move
That is true, but putting it somewhere else would fit too nicely with the Frontierland expansion rumor.
The money will likely be reallocated to an alternate attraction(s) in FLE.
Forget Frontierland.

aladdin2007

Because FLE IS coming. They made no promises to anyone that everything in the concept was coming, however.

Forget Frontierland.

How did all the frontierland stuff start anyway, I never believed that one, like tdo is really going to do that and FLE at the same time.... Heres hoping they will make good choices with the money for FLE.

EmperorMilenko

Forget Frontierland.
I hope. Fantasyland needs something to freshen it up a bit (besides the M&G's).Although I am excited for TLM dark ride and Beasts Castle/BOGR
And I'd like to see something done to Tomorrowland before Fronteirland...Stitch and Monsters Inc. need to go.

DisneyParksFan1

Forget Frontierland.

Wait so the Frontierland rumor will be remaining that way.?

Lee

Adventurer
How did all the frontierland stuff start anyway,
Not entirely sure. I heard from some very reliable people at MK that it was being looked at, but no indication of what for. Plus, some little bits of information pertaining to some sort of project on the far west side of the park.
Not sure what's up, but it looks like it isn't a new FtL attraction.

Wait so the Frontierland rumor will be remaining that way.?
Yep.

As long as M&Gs do not fall under your definition of attraction, I will be very happy. :D
I, too, will be very happy.

EmperorMilenko

Not entirely sure. I heard from some very reliable people at MK that it was being looked at, but no indication of what for. Plus, some little bits of information pertaining to some sort of project on the far west side of the park.
Not sure what's up, but it looks like it isn't a new FtL attraction.

Maybe some Adventureland love? Hopefully....possibly?

BrerFrog

I, too, will be very happy.

Ok then. :lol:

Just a quick and random thought. Since the castle and TLM are the only locks on this expansion, what are the chances Disney announces their plans for the rest of the land soon? I mean, they are already moving land back there so I assume they have a general idea of what they are going to do. :shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom