Beastly Kingdom

Slowjack

Um...how is it a labyrinth? It's a hub/spoke design just like the Magic Kingdom.

In my opinion, DHS is the labyrinth. MK and DAK are the easiest...and Epcot is a close second.

Both MK and DAK have "out of the way" areas...(Rafiki, and Toontown) Both have trains too! :lol:
I would agree that the Studios is the least organized layout, which is a reflection of its rushed design and haphazard expansion (it reminds me of old hospitals that keep adding wings and snaking corridors to them). However, AK isn't quite the same design as MK. It's more like the original Disneyland layout. At MK you often don't pass through the hub that often; at AK it's more required, although not as much since they added the Dino-Asia bridge. Even so, the "hub" at AK is a lot larger and in general getting form one area to another seems to take more time.

I think Epcot is the easiest layout in the sense that it's very difficult for even a newcomer to get "turned around," but certainly it's not easy on the feet overall.

Also, if you think MK and AK are both easier than Epcot to get around, that would make Epcot third, not second.:)

WDWFREAK53

I would agree that the Studios is the least organized layout, which is a reflection of its rushed design and haphazard expansion (it reminds me of old hospitals that keep adding wings and snaking corridors to them). However, AK isn't quite the same design as MK. It's more like the original Disneyland layout. At MK you often don't pass through the hub that often; at AK it's more required, although not as much since they added the Dino-Asia bridge. Even so, the "hub" at AK is a lot larger and in general getting form one area to another seems to take more time.

I think Epcot is the easiest layout in the sense that it's very difficult for even a newcomer to get "turned around," but certainly it's not easy on the feet overall.

Also, if you think MK and AK are both easier than Epcot to get around, that would make Epcot third, not second.:)

Tied for first...second...and third ;) (but who is splitting hairs here?) :lol:

To be honest with you...Islands of Adventure is probably the easiest :lol:

Slowjack

Tied for first...second...and third ;) (but who is splitting hairs here?) :lol:
Just to be clear, if two people tie for the gold in an Olympic sport, the next person gets a bronze, and no one gets a silver.

I'll have to take your word about IoA...always wanted to give it a try, but that mouse never lets me leave the property...

WDWFREAK53

Just to be clear, if two people tie for the gold in an Olympic sport, the next person gets a bronze, and no one gets a silver.

I'll have to take your word about IoA...always wanted to give it a try, but that mouse never lets me leave the property...

Um, in my way of "placing things" there would be two golds and a silver :)

IoA is basically set up like World Showcase. All of the lands are around a giant lagoon. Each "Island" has a bridge leading to it with a small waterway running to separate each "island." The only problem with this...if you're in Port of Entry...and you want to go to Jurassic Park...you have to walk all the way around the lagoon. (AKA, If you're in Mexico and want to go to Italy...you have to walk around the lagoon).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom