Beastly kingdom?/dragon roller coaster ?

GothMickey

1. Sources matter: Yes they do.. my sources do know a thing or two

2. CM and Bus Driver rumors are almost (99.99%) always false: true... never trust a CM and trust a bus driver less...

3. Belief is minimal until Press Release or other sites confirm: true also hence the RUMOR notations lol....

jedimaster1227

One rule you forgot to follow yourself was posting more than once without any interupting post from another member. You have posted three posts without an interuption. Try adressing all subjects in one post.

I agree with you on the rules otherwise. Lee and Corrus are definitely in the know, but you have to remember that so are people like Grizz (We are guessing *Now* a former member, you probably didn't get to meet him, or see D-Troops) and Marni and Merf are well in the Know.

GothMickey said:
1. Sources matter: Yes they do.. my sources do know a thing or two

2. CM and Bus Driver rumors are almost (99.99%) always false: true... never trust a CM and trust a bus driver less...

3. Belief is minimal until Press Release or other sites confirm: true also hence the RUMOR notations lol....

You keep saying to listen to Lee and Corrus but both lee and corrus said there is nothing new in the pipeline for Animal Kingdom for the next several years! yet you say there is a project in development. Please clarify.

yensidtlaw1969

Ghostbuster626 said:
You keep saying to listen to Lee and Corrus but both lee and corrus said there is nothing new in the pipeline for Animal Kingdom for the next several years! yet you say there is a project in development. Please clarify.
Lee just said today that each of the parks have something greenlit or near greenlighting, so I would assume that includes Animal Kingdom.

Yensid "You Won't Get Away with this Kramer!" tlaw1969

GothMickey

yensidtlaw1969 said:
Lee just said today that each of the parks have something greenlit or near greenlighting, so I would assume that includes Animal Kingdom.

Yensid "You Won't Get Away with this Kramer!" tlaw1969

That's right Ghostbuster.... Lee did say that something was greenlit or near greenlit for all parks... Last I checked, AK was a park.... Look, AK gets Everest this year... Something will come to MK, Epcot, MGM and AK again, not necessarily in that order... But something is in the pipeline.. Doesn't mean the announcement or groundbreaking is coming now... But something is in the works, just don't really know what... If anyone knows, feel free to let us know..

Oh, and I apologize for three posts in a row.. I didn't know that was not allowed... I will make sure not to do that again.

goofyfan13

GothMickey said:
That's right Ghostbuster.... Lee did say that something was greenlit or near greenlit for all parks... Last I checked, AK was a park.... Look, AK gets Everest this year... Something will come to MK, Epcot, MGM and AK again, not necessarily in that order... But something is in the pipeline.. Doesn't mean the announcement or groundbreaking is coming now... But something is in the works, just don't really know what... If anyone knows, feel free to let us know..

Oh, and I apologize for three posts in a row.. I didn't know that was not allowed... I will make sure not to do that again.

I wouldn't really say it's not allowed, it's just one of those little things that gets people with OCD. Personally, I prefer to get all my ideas in one post, but really care less if someone posts 2-3 times in a row.

GothMickey said:

oh my appologies Gothmickey. I didnt see Lee's latest post when I wrote that I was going by a few weeks old data. Sorry!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom