Beaches and Cream Burgers

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
B&C isn't that expensive. Pay for it out of pocket, use your counter service for breakfast that day (or lunch the day you leave) and save your table credit for a regular dinner.

I totally read that too fast!! So B&C is a TS? Is Hurricane Hannah's a CS then? :veryconfu

GymLeaderPhil

Original Poster
Beaches and Cream is a table service. You are waited on by waiters and waitresses.

However you cannot make reservations, it's walk up only!

minnie2000

Beaches and Cream is a table service. You are waited on by waiters and waitresses.

However you cannot make reservations, it's walk up only!

Really? When we were there in August, we asked for a booth, and we were told that it had been reserved for another party. Sure enough, about 15 minutes later they arrived.

Are they not supposed to reserve tables there?

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
:slurp::slurp::slurp::slurp:

Fudge Mudslide...

de83c218.jpg

pacochran

We'll have to try it this year when we go in December we've been to BCV 3 times and have yet eaten there, one year it was closed for rehab while we were there. We will be having one day we stay around the resort, will have to try it that day.

Been dieing to try the Kitchen Sink also.

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Are the burgers at Hurricane Hannah's similar to those at Beaches and Cream? I'll think we'll stick with our CS at Hannahs and then hit B&C from some dessert!!! :lol: I love pics of the ice cream!!!

chwilson88

I have never had a burger in there.

Question: Will they cook a rare burger, or will I get the same "we cook all burgers to at least meduim well, for your safety"?

I can handle my own safety thank you very much. I like my burgers cool in the center. Why can't I get a burger cooked to order anymore.

[/rant]

-dave

I agree with your frustration totally 100%. I went to the brewhouse near the Boardwalk last year and they wouldn't cook my burger less than "medium". I was very upset. Coming from the northeast, they cook our burgers to order around here at most non-chain restaurants. But it seems at Disney this isn't the case. I like medium rare personally, and I wish B&C would cook to order as well.

Keyda

I agree with your frustration totally 100%. I went to the brewhouse near the Boardwalk last year and they wouldn't cook my burger less than "medium". I was very upset. Coming from the northeast, they cook our burgers to order around here at most non-chain restaurants. But it seems at Disney this isn't the case. I like medium rare personally, and I wish B&C would cook to order as well.

Agreed! I want my burger still MOOing! I don't want to eat hockey pucks. I want rare burgers and rare steak is that too much to ask for. Apparently yes!

disney4life2008

eating any type of meat that is not fully cooked is unhealthy.

Phonedave

eating any type of meat that is not fully cooked is unhealthy.

Not it's not.

Eating meat that has not been cooked, and is contmainated due to sloppy kitchen procedures IS unhealthy.

"Undercooked" or even raw meat (and eggs) that are bacteria free are just fine. Some of my favorite foods are raw.

Steak Tartare
Carpaccio (with capers and lemon, mmmmmmm)
Sushi
Sukiyaki (with the raw egg to dip it in, thank you)

There there are the uncooked but "preserved" dishes - gravdlox, procuitto, pickled herring, chevice ... to name a few.

-dave

Agree with the OP

We so enjoyed B&C on our last visit there. It was especially nice to be able to walk from BWI, which is where we were staying and then continue our walk around the BW. The burgers and onion rings, both were great. :slurp: We didn't have enough room for any of those popular ice cream deserts,;) but there certainly will be a next time. However the food itself is good enough for me.:slurp: And we went there about 2 or so and only waited about 10 minutes. So it was really a good choice. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom