Beach Club or Boardwalk?

rufio

Original Poster
Which do you prefer? Beach Club or Boardwalk and why? I can't book yet since my DVC "use year" isn't until June and I'm fresh out of points after my honeymoon. But when the time comes, I'd love to stay at one of these (if they're available at four months out)!

farrellbarrel

I love love love love the boardwalk!! I've stayed there twice, and it has been great!! The Boardwalk has great QS/take-out food for every meal, and the walks to Epcot and DHS are awesome!! The friendship boats are easy to get for the most part, if you chose to use them. Also the walk to Yacht/Beach/Swan/Dolphin are easy too, my parents loved the QS breakfasts at the Beach Club when they wanted a true meal, but when it was quick snacks like fruit, the Bell Note lounge in the Boardwalk was easy to grab and go.

StarWarsGirl

Depends on the time of year. Winter: BWV. Summer: BCV. Pool is better at BCV, plus you're closer to Beaches and Cream, but the rooms are nicer over at BWV. It depends on whether you want to use the pool or not.

disneyfan1995

Beach Club! I really like the DVC area over there. It has a lovely statue of Ariel out front and the rooms have a great feel to them. I've stayed there twice in all of my trips to Disney and I loved it both times. I also feel like the walk from BC to Epcot might be a little bit shorter (but I may be wrong). Also Stormalong Bay is phenomenal. Probably one of the best pools I've ever used.

Restaurant wise you have Cape May Cafe, Beaches and Cream which are both amazing and then Yachtsman Steakhouse over at Yacht Club which is just a short stroll away.

DizneyPryncess

We stayed at BW for our 1st anniversary, and at BC for our 3rd anniversary. We're going back to BW for our 5th, we prefer it there. I thought it was quieter & less crowded which I like. Strolling along the Boardwalk at night was romantic (of course, you can walk it from BC too). We stopped at the bakery in the mornings to grab breakfast and never had a wait. Both are beautiful resorts. I don't think you can go wrong either way, but I'm just a Boardwalk kind of girl. :)

reptar77

Boardwalk
The boardwalk has less kid traffic than the Beach Club. The pool is not important to us. If you are really into resort pools then I would stay at the BC. We like to walk around the lake and get icecream from beaches and cream (the walk justifies the calories :) )

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom