Beach Club Character Breakfast Changes

drew81

Original Poster
Starting this fall Chip 'n Dale will no longer be appearing at Cape May Cafe(Beach Club) for breakfast. Donald Duck will be appearing there in place of the chipmunks. I haven't heard if Donald will get a nautical/beach wear overlay like the other characters have.

ryguy

Went back in april and truthfully the breakfast was just fair. I did however think the characters were great, as far as spending a lot of time with us. Of course the place was only about half-full. My kids love the chipmunk movie (I know its not Disney) but I think they would like to see chip and dale over Donald, he isn't in much now a days. :shrug:

jjgoo

Seems CnD are loosing their place everywhere I wonder why?

I love CnD but maybe it is just overload. The last few times I have been, of all the characters they seem to be just about everywhere.

Maybe they were getting questions from kids like "How did Chip and Dale make it over to this park so fast?"

I think they are great fun, but maybe they are trying to make it so they are seen a little less often.

Just a thought. :shrug:

disnyfan89

Donald is also far more sought after than Chip and Dale. Think about how rare he is. You can only see him in AK, at Camp or Tuskers, MK in ToonTown, or Chef Mickey's.

Also, should the chipmunks get "surgery" their recover time would be instant. No need for them to disappear for a long period of time.

drew81

Original Poster
Donald is also far more sought after than Chip and Dale. Think about how rare he is. You can only see him in AK, at Camp or Tuskers, MK in ToonTown, or Chef Mickey's.

Sometimes he's at the Hat. I think there are other ducks that are sought after as well ie Huey, Dewey and Louie.

DisneyGigi

Also, should the chipmunks get "surgery" their recover time would be instant. No need for them to disappear for a long period of time.

Saw Donald at the hat with Daisy last year in Feb & Septmeber. Also at Chef Mickeys each time and at Camp Minnie Mickey. He is now available at the breakfast at AK and in Mexico twice last year as well. Now Chip & Dale are being replaced with him at Epcot connection, LTT is over. What's next Garden Grill? I personally like Chip N Dale better but regardless there is no lack of Donald, we have more pics and autographs with him than anyone. :confused:

slappy magoo

Starting this fall Chip 'n Dale will no longer be appearing at Cape May Cafe(Beach Club) for breakfast. Donald Duck will be appearing there in place of the chipmunks. I haven't heard if Donald will get a nautical/beach wear overlay like the other characters have.

Doesn't Donald already HAVE a nautical overlay?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom