Be Our Guest Restaurant Opening?

DisDadEddie

I was just reading on another Disney site that the opening would be late June/early July. I am hoping this is true since I arrive on August 8th. They also already had a menu up.

todd23

I was just reading on another Disney site that the opening would be late June/early July. I am hoping this is true since I arrive on August 8th. They also already had a menu up.

What site did you read that on? Just curious since that date seems to be earlier than most others that have been reported.

Disneydreamer23

I thought it was rumor they were opening in July? now its later!!! I purposely re sched my June trip to Aug to go to the Be our guest rest BC beauty and the beast is my ALL time fave Disney movie if i have to wait another whole year.. I will be very sad!~ Do you think they will take reservations .. My 180 days is next wend.. do you think they will know? Or even take a ressie

ToTBellHop

I thought it was rumor they were opening in July? now its later!!! I purposely re sched my June trip to Aug to go to the Be our guest rest BC beauty and the beast is my ALL time fave Disney movie if i have to wait another whole year.. I will be very sad!~ Do you think they will take reservations .. My 180 days is next wend.. do you think they will know? Or even take a ressie
Where did you hear that rumor? It has never been rumored to open before Fall 2012.

danlb_2000

Premium Member

There was a random rumor of July but most evidence still points to fall. When there is a lack of information from a very reliable source I always discount the outlier rumors and go with what the majority of sources point to.

Dan

lebeau

There was a random rumor of July but most evidence still points to fall. When there is a lack of information from a very reliable source I always discount the outlier rumors and go with what the majority of sources point to.

Dan

I hadn't heard anything remotely close to July. The most optimistic rumors I have heard would be fall. And it seems to keep getting pushed back farther and farther. If the BatB section is crucial to anyone's vacation, I'd suggest holding off till 2013 when you know it will be open.

We're looking at lat Oct/early Nov and I would love for BatB to be open. But I have resigned myself to the fact that there is a very high likelihood that we will miss it by a matter of weeks or months.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I hadn't heard anything remotely close to July. The most optimistic rumors I have heard would be fall. And it seems to keep getting pushed back farther and farther. If the BatB section is crucial to anyone's vacation, I'd suggest holding off till 2013 when you know it will be open.

We're looking at lat Oct/early Nov and I would love for BatB to be open. But I have resigned myself to the fact that there is a very high likelihood that we will miss it by a matter of weeks or months.

I think this is where the July rumor started: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2850043 although I don't think it has any credibility.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom