Be Our Guest? I would if I could get reservations :(

icecreamrules

Definitely keep trying! People who know to book 180 days out may still have to cancel as time goes by, opening slots for lucky others. For example, I already booked our ressie there for the end of June, planning on taking my scout troop. But if we get too many snow days I may have to postpone and cancel my reservation because snowpocalypse has other plans and is adding snow days to our school schedule, which stinks but what can you do. If we get 2 more snow days 10 slots may be open soon!

Dad 2 M & M

I may be in the minority but my family ate there for dinner last month and we did not like the food at all. The restaurant itself was beautiful and I'm glad we ate there just to see it but the food was bland and not tasty. Each to his own.
You are in the minority!!! But we're there with ya!! Had dinner there twice in December, 2 of the 4 NY strips had too much gristle and fat, and the rest of the food was average, maybe a bit above average at best.

Now the joint itself was nice, wait staff the first night was not very engaging (not bad, but didn't really ooze any magic either), second time around wait staff was fantastic!

For dining at MK, BOG is clearly the best ADR dinner choice for either OOP or the Dining Plan. I wonder how long, or if the crowds will die?

We will for sure go back, but we are hoping for a menu change/enhancement.

**Edit** Just checked for party of 4 dinner ADRS. Online ADRS https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/d...Date=2013-08-08&partySize=4&searchTime=Dinner shows August 8th as the 180th day from today. I went backwards from August 8th, checking for ADR availability, and every day from July 1st, including July 4th, all the way through August 8th has dinner ADR ressies available!! I stopped at July 1st, but there may well be ADRs left for June as well. Maybe it is beginning to slow down? Or not as many peeps are going then? In the blazing heat? **End**

erasure fan1

We are going to be in Disney for star wars weekend and we could not get seating anytime for the week we are there. We tried calling every day but got nothing so we gave up. Well at least we got into Ohana so I'm happy!

bsiev1977

So I checked dinner reservations for every single day of our May trip and there are none to be found. Do you think this is just a glitch or is it really all booked for the entire week? I know I'm late reserving it, but I thought I get one in somewhere in our trip. It's still 105 days away. Should I call?
Very likely fully booked at this point. Brand new restaurant, and one of the few table service options at MK. Like others have told you. Keep calling, keep checking through the online system. Someone else might cancel at some point.

sweetpee_1993

I checked daily for 2 months before our single day we were at WDW last month. I never saw even 1 opening for dinner or I would've grabbed it up. I'm not standing in a long line for lunch so that was out of the question for our day. Maybe someday I'll see the inside. If not, I'll enjoy looking at all the pics and video from the comfort of home for FREE!

DDuckFan130

I would like to also do this when we go next week, how early should we get in line? Anyone have tips?

I went during MLK weekend, and WDW as a whole was pretty packed. We got in line at 2:00 or so for BoG thinking we wouldn't get in and had no problem. We were eating within the hour. I would like to assume that as long as you're in that line before 2:30 you should have no problem because they close the line then. It's really not a big deal to stand in the line if it's a reasonable wait.

I have made no attempt to book for dinner but I'm honestly very content with lunch :)

Ember

Original Poster
For anyone going 5/22 there is one reservation open for 9:20pm! And for anyone going Memorial Day there is a 5:20pm!!! And a 9:30pm!!

Mrs.Toad

Big question:
How does BOG compare to Cinderella's now?

Both lunch and dinner? Have not tried BOG yet and skipped Cinderella's the last two trips so...

Ember

Original Poster
Managed to snag a 7 pm ADR on our arrival day!! If anyone is looking for an ADR on May 20th, one just opened up.

flFigment

Honestly I have given up on even trying to eat here. I have tried for many special holidays or days for my wife and I to get into there for dinner. I started calling 6 months out and they said they were booked solid. At first I was like ok. The entire month of Jan to the end when I wanted to get in there for my wifes birthday I called three times a day and then checked online three to four times a day and nothing zip nada.
I then tried for a date later in Feb and it was the same thing.

The icing on the cake for me was that I called from the Polynesian lobby and they said they were booked up solid. However a family that we were visiting staying at the Poly was able to call the concierge and get a table for dinner for four two days from then. After trying for months to get in there and calling every day three times a day and checking online three to four times a day trying to get in there in the end of January in a five day window and was able to get nothing. I decided to give it one more try in August by doing the the six months out for a special night out for us in the first week of august and I was told that it opened to be booked that morning and that everything was full again. However for the second time I have a friend that is staying at the Coronado and he was able to book a party of four there with no issues this morning at the same time that my party of two was looking to book.

I have officially given up on trying to get in.

I do not know if it is because we live in orlando and don't stay on the resort but it will be a LONG LONG LONG time before I even entertain the idea of trying to go there.

Figgy1

Honestly I have given up on even trying to eat here. I have tried for many special holidays or days for my wife and I to get into there for dinner. I started calling 6 months out and they said they were booked solid. At first I was like ok. The entire month of Jan to the end when I wanted to get in there for my wifes birthday I called three times a day and then checked online three to four times a day and nothing zip nada.
I then tried for a date later in Feb and it was the same thing.

The icing on the cake for me was that I called from the Polynesian lobby and they said they were booked up solid. However a family that we were visiting staying at the Poly was able to call the concierge and get a table for dinner for four two days from then. After trying for months to get in there and calling every day three times a day and checking online three to four times a day trying to get in there in the end of January in a five day window and was able to get nothing. I decided to give it one more try in August by doing the the six months out for a special night out for us in the first week of august and I was told that it opened to be booked that morning and that everything was full again. However for the second time I have a friend that is staying at the Coronado and he was able to book a party of four there with no issues this morning at the same time that my party of two was looking to book.

I have officially given up on trying to get in.

I do not know if it is because we live in orlando and don't stay on the resort but it will be a LONG LONG LONG time before I even entertain the idea of trying to go there.
Don't give up 180 days at 7am eastern should do it! Just have to believe! A little bit of pixie dust and getting up early helps!

flFigment

Don't give up 180 days at 7am eastern should do it! Just have to believe! A little bit of pixie dust and getting up early helps!

I have tried this and they still say it is fully booked. I dont know if there are no two tops in there or not. It would not bug me as bad but when I called and DDR told me they are booked then my friends that I was standing right next too called the concierge and was able to get a table for four from her concierge. It was a little disheartening. This is nto the first time I have heard of this happening either.

I try to keep faith trust and pixie dust but it will be a while before I decide to try and get in there. I have a real hard time believing that there are no tables available during the entire time and that when I call every day for a month three times a day and then also check the website I find it practically unfathomable that this would be the case.

Figgy1

I have tried this and they still say it is fully booked. I dont know if there are no two tops in there or not. It would not bug me as bad but when I called and DDR told me they are booked then my friends that I was standing right next too called the concierge and was able to get a table for four from her concierge. It was a little disheartening. This is nto the first time I have heard of this happening either.

I try to keep faith trust and pixie dust but it will be a while before I decide to try and get in there. I have a real hard time believing that there are no tables available during the entire time and that when I call every day for a month three times a day and then also check the website I find it practically unfathomable that this would be the case.
Funny thing is nobody believes me and they say I've got time I'm not going for a few months guess where they're not eating! Try for the last 3 or 4 days before you want to go with the credit card hold maybe some will remember to cancel if they really don't want to go!

flFigment

Funny thing is nobody believes me and they say I've got time I'm not going for a few months guess where they're not eating! Try for the last 3 or 4 days before you want to go with the credit card hold maybe some will remember to cancel if they really don't want to go!

well I have tried that before but here is to hoping that I can get in. I tried the last three days before her bday at least five to six times a day calling and it seemed continuously on the website and nothing.

I think the next time I am going to try for is our anniversary in September and see if that will finally work out

Figgy1

well I have tried that before but here is to hoping that I can get in. I tried the last three days before her bday at least five to six times a day calling and it seemed continuously on the website and nothing.

I think the next time I am going to try for is our anniversary in September and see if that will finally work out
Fingers crossed for you!!!!! Hope you get in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

taz0162

The day that they initially started taking Reservations for BOG I was off work and took an hour and a half for out Jan 2nd Dinner Reservation. The food was excellent and I being so new I can see why it's been booked up and will be booked up for months to come. Even at 180 days this is going to be a harder place to get into.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom