Be back soon....

dopey

Originally posted by Ariel

it all depends. i'm already at mid-party. so, you can either join me there or go on ahead to post party. i promise not to take advantage of you. unless that's what you want. i aim to please.

;)

well, post-party trouble for me is usually breaking stuff in the house, barfing on the living room floor and falling asleep on the couch. so you may want to catch me at mid-party trouble, which reminds me of a joke.

this city boy moved out to the country and bought himself a house. the neighbor, a fella named joe bob, came over to greet the city slicker.

they exchanged pleasantries and then joe bob said, "how'd ya like to come on over to a big ol' party at my house tonight?" the city guy, trying to adapt and get along with his new neighbor, said, "that's mighty neighborly of you." to which joe bob said, "it'll be fun. there's gonna be whole lots of drinkin' an' fightin' an' yellin' and f***in'." city guy replied, "sounds great. what should i wear?" joe bob responded, "don't matter none. it's just gonna be me and you."

can i get a rimshot please? :D

Ariel

Originally posted by dopey

well, post-party trouble for me is usually breaking stuff in the house, barfing on the living room floor and falling asleep on the couch. so you may want to catch me at mid-party trouble, which reminds me of a joke.

this city boy moved out to the country and bought himself a house. the neighbor, a fella named joe bob, came over to greet the city slicker.

they exchanged pleasantries and then joe bob said, "how'd ya like to come on over to a big ol' party at my house tonight?" the city guy, trying to adapt and get along with his new neighbor, said, "that's mighty neighborly of you." to which joe bob said, "it'll be fun. there's gonna be whole lots of drinkin' an' fightin' an' yellin' and f***in'." city guy replied, "sounds great. what should i wear?" joe bob responded, "don't matter none. it's just gonna be me and you."

can i get a rimshot please? :D

Okay....let's stay with mid-party. In fact, I'm going to need you to be alert, so maybe we should stay with pre-party...and please, don't bring joe bob....

how many rim shots do you want?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom