Bay Lake Tower 2 story suite?

mroman

Original Poster
I just got back from WDW and while on the monorail I noticed a couple of rooms that had 2 story windows which looked like suites to me. Has anyone noticed this or found confirmation that these are indeed suites? I thought that the view has to be incredible from there. Dying to stay there now sometime in my lifetime.

Thanks.

kstella

I'd love to stay in one also some day, after I win the lottery. I can't imagine how much they would be, especially the ones overlooking MK, but oh, would be worth every penny. I've toured the grand villas at SSR and they are spectacular!

dizzney

Expensive in points but well worth it if you had a special occasion there, if my daughter ever gets married in Disney as per her wish, I would book one of them for sure (have to save my points to do so)

wilsonhanks

I just got back from WDW and while on the monorail I noticed a couple of rooms that had 2 story windows which looked like suites to me. Has anyone noticed this or found confirmation that these are indeed suites? I thought that the view has to be incredible from there. Dying to stay there now sometime in my lifetime.

Thanks.

I can't wait to get in there and check out the models!!

smjj

We have a 1 bedroom all set for our Oct. 4 thru 7th trip. We were waitlisted and the request took 10 days to come thru...smjj

Wendy517

We have a 1 bedroom all set for our Oct. 4 thru 7th trip. We were waitlisted and the request took 10 days to come thru...smjj

We just got back from 10 days at the Poly, and decided to try to get a bounce-back discount at BLT. I called while we were there and we're all set with a 1BR Lake View for the end of September! :sohappy: AND we're saving 40%!!!! Normally we don't go so close together, but we really wanted to check this place out, and our AP expires 10/05. :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom