• jasmine

Votes: 7 8.5%
  • ariel

Votes: 19 23.2%
  • dont have one

Votes: 7 8.5%

• Total voters

Don L Duck

Well if we are talking about the REAL people that play the character my vote is for Jasmine.
Man is that babe a hottie WOW :slurp: :slurp: :slurp:

Erika

I agree that Belle counts as a princess- remember that Cinderella is not a princess by birth either, although evidently her father held a title of some kind.

I can't decide who my favorite is. Everytime I think I know, another pops into my head :rolleyes: I guess I love them all.

General Grizz

Belle - modest, not a dummy like the other women around her

Continues her passion despite criticism...

Unlike the vast majority of people, she can actually fall in love with someone for their heart (a beast).

FINAL ANALYSIS: I could care less if she was pretty...she'd always be beautiful in heart.

mkepcotmgmak

Belle is the most beautiful to me... and she dates a freak... i am 6'9", and i think belle is into that.... lol

the only one i really can't stand is snow white... her voice sounds like nails on a chalkboard to me...

swhite

the only one i really can't stand is snow white... her voice sounds like nails on a chalkboard to me... [/B][/QUOTE]

Well :p :p :p to you :lol: :lol: :lol:

rokcandy

Originally posted by THX-1701
The evil queen from snow white!

Reminds me of the 'Annie Hall' movie. :lol:

Anyhow, another Belle vote. She's the closest Disney's gotten to animating me, plus she acts like me. I'm always asking ppl if I'm 'odd' LoL.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom