battle of the bad attractions

Brer Oswald

Finally, part 2 is long overdue, and not worth the wait if you ask me...

4.Pixar Studios
This will go into the area where the Pixar attractions are now, but will become an official land. Aladdin will become retheme front Coco, with the flying Pepita as the magic carpet’s replacement. A Monster’s Inc door coaster, and surrounding Monstropolis will be added.
C251313F-43BC-4481-8429-F22AA48919C5.jpeg

01795C3A-50B2-4285-86A8-29513C5613B0.jpeg

In addition to this, an Incredibles dark ride, with a people mover type ride system will be added in place of the army man attraction.
7C9CF599-C26F-4BBB-B1DB-B23A453985D1.jpeg

(Fan art, not mine, of what I think it could look like)
193B6C58-B9A4-4D31-A856-361FF26BA0A2.jpeg

(I’m sorry :hilarious:)

5. Lucas Film Studios
This one would be a bit lazy, and feature a smaller, but affective port of Galaxy’s Edge, maybe with a unique attraction, and Star Tours that would be moved over from DLP. Next to Galaxy’s Edge would be an Indy area based on Paleontology, and would feature a boat ride in which Indy must face up against Dinosaurs.
A49110B4-A086-4A7D-A352-413F8C96B695.jpeg

Marvel land is coming right up...

Brer Oswald

6. Marvel Studios
Marvel will have a major presence in the new Disney Studios park, starting with a rethem of R’n’RC. I know it’s ironic given the recent news (if only I had posted this last weekend when I was thinking about it). However, in my plan, the coaster is more based around all of the Avengers. ToT would be rethemed to Spider Man’s Daily Bugle, and the ride would feature the dynamic feeling of webs pulling the elevator cars, instead of cables. The special effects show would become “Venom encounter”. Similar to Alien encounter, the ride would be presented by X-S Tech, but would feature Venom as the main subject. Eventually, Carnage would come into the picture, and Venom would temporarily turn good to defeat his nemesis. The Disney Jr. stage show would become a show featuring various swapable marvel characters.
B27EEEB2-38FB-4BF6-BF48-5174E9C8E0F7.jpeg
DB56A0AF-4A73-47C6-923E-70C5A859D0F8.jpeg
E0997EED-F716-439B-8C59-6DCFD608AC80.jpeg

(Sorry again :hilarious:)

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
6. Marvel Studios
Marvel will have a major presence in the new Disney Studios park, starting with a rethem of R’n’RC. I know it’s ironic given the recent news (if only I had posted this last weekend when I was thinking about it). However, in my plan, the coaster is more based around all of the Avengers. ToT would be rethemed to Spider Man’s Daily Bugle, and the ride would feature the dynamic feeling of webs pulling the elevator cars, instead of cables. The special effects show would become “Venom encounter”. Similar to Alien encounter, the ride would be presented by X-S Tech, but would feature Venom as the main subject. Eventually, Carnage would come into the picture, and Venom would temporarily turn good to defeat his nemesis. The Disney Jr. stage show would become a show featuring various swapable marvel characters.
View attachment 264672View attachment 264673View attachment 264674
Don't apologise, the maps work lol

They get the point across that's all that matters.

Love your ideas by the way!

Suchomimus

In addition to this, an Incredibles dark ride, with a people mover type ride system will be added in place of the army man attraction.
View attachment 264669
I think a motion based 3D dark ride similar to Spider-Man would work better.
5. Lucas Film Studios
This one would be a bit lazy, and feature a smaller, but affective port of Galaxy’s Edge, maybe with a unique attraction, and Star Tours that would be moved over from DLP. Next to Galaxy’s Edge would be an Indy area based on Paleontology, and would feature a boat ride in which Indy must face up against Dinosaurs.
View attachment 264671
Indiana Jones is an archeologist, not a paleontologist.

Brer Oswald

I think a motion based 3D dark ride similar to Spider-Man would work better. Indiana Jones is an archeologist, not a paleontologist.
1. Yes I agree, I thought about that, but for sake a variety (comparing it to Ratatouille which is similar) I went with what I did. Can easily be changed easily.
2. Yes I know he’s an archeologist, and I know the difference between the two. But again, for sake of variety compared to the other Indy attractions, some story will get him involved with the dinosaurs. Maybe there was an ancient artifact from the stone age, worth millions, and he’s collaborating with a paleontologist to obtain it.

spacemt354

Chili's
Disney's California Adventure

New Map
Untitled.jpg

Lands (clockwise on map)

Opening Day
Buena Vista Street
A bug's Land
Valley of the Sand
Gold Rush
Pacific Bay
Redwood Creek

For this, Disney's California Adventure -- the emphasis of theme and design is in the title...adventure. Guests who enter DCA are not here to see the top most famous icons of the Golden State...they're here to venture into time-pieces of California history and lore, to explore the caverns of national parks, to walk through the dry desert landscapes, to travel back in time to turn of the century Bay area cable cars or 1930s Hollywood movie stars.

The issue with DCA was not only its budget restraints, but moreover, too much of an emphasis on things that most of the guests to the park can see for real if they travel by car 30 minutes to 6 hours within their own state.

Nevertheless, some real locations are used, but not as duplications, but as inspirations for new Disney stories to be told.

Buena Vista Street
Step onto an old fashioned 1930s 'Main Street' of Hollywood where all the stars and lights are on you as you gaze ahead at one of the icons of the park, the Carthay Circle Theater. The 2012 update (in the real world) did an excellent job immersing guests into the visceral world of Buena Vista Street and in this renovation we will be keeping many of those intricate details and designs, such as the red trolley cars, but also with a few tweaks.

Which may be shocking at first, Superstar Limo makes a reappearance in this renovated park, but not in the sense of its original incarnation. In this version, it will be akin to Disneyland's Great Movie Ride, with guests being chased by paparazzi and boarding stretch limos that take them on set and into some of the classic scenes from old movies as they are being filmed. With incredible animatronics and set pieces, this dark ride is one of its kind. In addition, the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror looms ominously at the end of Vine Street, as guests travel up the haunted hotel and are dropped at random 13 floors down into the boundless realm of the Twilight Zone.

As a transition piece between lands is the Hyperion Theater stage show, which originally housed a production of Tarzan musical, and in subsequent years , it can be changed out to various other productions (perhaps a place to include the inevitable push by executives to have IPs involved in the park....an original Inside Out musical could be a possiblity, or some sort of stage production similar to Cranium Command.

Attractions
Twilight Zone Tower of Terror - E-Ticket
Superstar Limo - D-Ticket
Hyperion Theater - C-Ticket
Trolleys - B-Ticket

Restaurants/Shops
Carthay Circle - Table-Service
Hollywood and Vine - Table-Service
Paparazzi Parlour - Quick Service
Stars Abound - Gift-Shop
The Dark Room - Gift-Shop
Hollywood Hotel Gifts - Attraction Gift-Shop

A Bug's Land
Opening in 2001, DCA does need some sort of kid-friendly area to go along with the more mature vibe overall of the theme park, and fresh off of a successful run in 1998, and the successful show it's tough to be a bug in Walt Disney World's Animal Kingdom on opening day of 1998, something nature filled but also 'critter country' esque would be essential in this version of DCA.

Attractions
it's tough to be a bug - C-Ticket
Heimlich's Choo Choo Train - B-Ticket
Flick's Flyers - B-Ticket

Restaurants/Shops
Circus Snacks - Quick Service
Dot's - Shop

Valley of the Sand
Inspired by the barren landscape known as Death Valley, one of the most unique national parks in the world, travel to a desert and those treacherous canyons and meet an explorer Marchel Dewild, who is on an adventure to explore a secret cave hidden beneath the dry earth. On his quest, you board drills that travel deep into the earth's crust and land at the surface of an underground society that quickly turns on you. You know realize they chose this environment due to its isolation from humanity. The drill turns into a mini-coaster and you escape 'Death' Valley.

Attractions
Desert Oasis - E-Ticket
Cantina Walk-Through - B-Ticket

Gold Rush
In the late 1800s a Gold Rush struck California causing many to make the trek out west to hunt for their riches. However, some local inhabitants of the town of Friendly Hills, didn't like the newfound rush for the treasure, and began to strike back at those who were ruining the natural landscape. Journey on this edutainment filled raft attraction through a northwestern mountain range of California on Pine Creek River Rafts

Attractions
Pine Creek River Rafts - D-Ticket
Walking-Trails - B-Ticket

Restaurants/Shops
Miner's Inn - Table Service
Ol' Reliable - Quick Service Bar
General Store - Shop
Wanderer's Corner - Shop

Pacific Bay
Themed around the Bay area at the height of its golden age, travel vast areas of the golden state to a time of decadence and a bit of mystery. Travel through an inauspicious manor - in the Winchester Manor dark ride attraction, which will eventually go on to inspire Mystic Manor and tie into the S.E.A. mythology. In addition, you can at fish by the sea, munch on snacks, or ride the cable car.

Attractions
Winchester Manor - E-ticket
Cable Cars - B-Ticket

Restaurants/Shops
The Golden State of Mind - Table Service
Fisherman's Reef - Quick Service
Isle Wharf - Quick Service
Bay Area Boutiques - Shop
Candy Car - Shop
Food Trucks - Shop

Redwood Creek
With access from Disney's Grand Californian Resort and Spa - Redwood Creek is special in its ties to the adjacent resort, and also for its eclectic variety of excellent attractions. From the unique Soarin' Over California Experience, the circular river run attraction called Grizzly Rapids Run, to the Redwood Challenge Walking Trail and to the major icon of the park - Nature's Wonderland, with a thrilling zipline flying roller coaster in and out of the mountainous terrain of northern California and the Redwood trees.

Attractions

Zipline Thrill - E-Ticket
Grizzley Rapids Run - D-Ticket
Soarin' Over California - D-Ticket
First in Flight Spinner - C-Ticket
Redwood Creek Trail - B-Ticket
Skytram to the top of Nature's Wonderland - B-Ticket

Restaurants/Shops
Bear Crossing - Table Service
Timber River - Table Service
Explorer Tavern - Quick Service
Adventure Post - Shop
Rocky Road - Shop

Expansions

Up - 2011
Redwood Creek - An adventurous kiddie coaster following Russel through the Redwood Forest with Kevin and Doug.

Cars - 2012
Addition to Valley of the Sand - Ornament Valley brings about Radiator Springs - a town on the edge of Route 66, a famous California highway

Coco - 2019
New Land - Inspired by California's Mexican roots and cultural unity.

TwilightZone

Original Poster
Review time!
I’m gonna go with Disney Studios. Yeah, it sucks, but it has more raw potential than DCA 1.0 did.

As for how to redo Studios, I propose that you make all of the lands in the park based on a studio that’s disney owns.

1. Disney Bros. Studios
View attachment 262931

This would go where the tram tour load is, and would extend beyond to the backstage area behind it. It would be very similar to the idea for the 1930s Disney Studio Land I proposed for DHS, with a Hyperion/Burbank studio building serving as an entrance to “ToonTown”. It would come with a Roger Rabbit boat ride, and an E-Ticket featuring Mickey Mouse, who must go up against his most fearsome foes (Pete, Shyster, the Phantom Blot, and more) in order to save his town.
View attachment 262932
2. Disney Animation Studios
An extension of the previous land, including the already existing Disney Animation building at the park. Opposite to the current Animation building would be a new and improved version of Philharmagic, which would cause some reworking of the ToT entrance to be made.

3. Muppets Studios
View attachment 262933

The “Mickey et la Magicien” building would make way for a small Muppet themed area. Whether this be an updated Muppetvison, or a Muppet themed dark like the one that was supposed to replace Superstar Limo, an attraction would go there.

To be continued...
Finally, part 2 is long overdue, and not worth the wait if you ask me...

4.Pixar Studios
This will go into the area where the Pixar attractions are now, but will become an official land. Aladdin will become retheme front Coco, with the flying Pepita as the magic carpet’s replacement. A Monster’s Inc door coaster, and surrounding Monstropolis will be added.
View attachment 264667
View attachment 264668
View attachment 264669
(Fan art, not mine, of what I think it could look like)
View attachment 264670
(I’m sorry :hilarious:)

5. Lucas Film Studios
View attachment 264671

Marvel land is coming right up...
6. Marvel Studios
View attachment 264672View attachment 264673View attachment 264674
This was really, really in-depth. I like how you incorporated ips in a way that makes sense.
Disney's California Adventure

New Map
Untitled.jpg

Lands (clockwise on map)

Opening Day
Buena Vista Street
A bug's Land
Valley of the Sand
Gold Rush
Pacific Bay
Redwood Creek

For this, Disney's California Adventure -- the emphasis of theme and design is in the title...adventure. Guests who enter DCA are not here to see the top most famous icons of the Golden State...they're here to venture into time-pieces of California history and lore, to explore the caverns of national parks, to walk through the dry desert landscapes, to travel back in time to turn of the century Bay area cable cars or 1930s Hollywood movie stars.

The issue with DCA was not only its budget restraints, but moreover, too much of an emphasis on things that most of the guests to the park can see for real if they travel by car 30 minutes to 6 hours within their own state.

Nevertheless, some real locations are used, but not as duplications, but as inspirations for new Disney stories to be told.

Buena Vista Street
Step onto an old fashioned 1930s 'Main Street' of Hollywood where all the stars and lights are on you as you gaze ahead at one of the icons of the park, the Carthay Circle Theater. The 2012 update (in the real world) did an excellent job immersing guests into the visceral world of Buena Vista Street and in this renovation we will be keeping many of those intricate details and designs, such as the red trolley cars, but also with a few tweaks.

Which may be shocking at first, Superstar Limo makes a reappearance in this renovated park, but not in the sense of its original incarnation. In this version, it will be akin to Disneyland's Great Movie Ride, with guests being chased by paparazzi and boarding stretch limos that take them on set and into some of the classic scenes from old movies as they are being filmed. With incredible animatronics and set pieces, this dark ride is one of its kind. In addition, the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror looms ominously at the end of Vine Street, as guests travel up the haunted hotel and are dropped at random 13 floors down into the boundless realm of the Twilight Zone.

As a transition piece between lands is the Hyperion Theater stage show, which originally housed a production of Tarzan musical, and in subsequent years , it can be changed out to various other productions (perhaps a place to include the inevitable push by executives to have IPs involved in the park....an original Inside Out musical could be a possiblity, or some sort of stage production similar to Cranium Command.

Attractions
Twilight Zone Tower of Terror - E-Ticket
Superstar Limo - D-Ticket
Hyperion Theater - C-Ticket
Trolleys - B-Ticket

Restaurants/Shops
Carthay Circle - Table-Service
Hollywood and Vine - Table-Service
Paparazzi Parlour - Quick Service
Stars Abound - Gift-Shop
The Dark Room - Gift-Shop
Hollywood Hotel Gifts - Attraction Gift-Shop

A Bug's Land
Opening in 2001, DCA does need some sort of kid-friendly area to go along with the more mature vibe overall of the theme park, and fresh off of a successful run in 1998, and the successful show it's tough to be a bug in Walt Disney World's Animal Kingdom on opening day of 1998, something nature filled but also 'critter country' esque would be essential in this version of DCA.

Attractions
it's tough to be a bug - C-Ticket
Heimlich's Choo Choo Train - B-Ticket
Flick's Flyers - B-Ticket

Restaurants/Shops
Circus Snacks - Quick Service
Dot's - Shop

Valley of the Sand
Inspired by the barren landscape known as Death Valley, one of the most unique national parks in the world, travel to a desert and those treacherous canyons and meet an explorer Marchel Dewild, who is on an adventure to explore a secret cave hidden beneath the dry earth. On his quest, you board drills that travel deep into the earth's crust and land at the surface of an underground society that quickly turns on you. You know realize they chose this environment due to its isolation from humanity. The drill turns into a mini-coaster and you escape 'Death' Valley.

Attractions
Desert Oasis - E-Ticket
Cantina Walk-Through - B-Ticket

Gold Rush
In the late 1800s a Gold Rush struck California causing many to make the trek out west to hunt for their riches. However, some local inhabitants of the town of Friendly Hills, didn't like the newfound rush for the treasure, and began to strike back at those who were ruining the natural landscape. Journey on this edutainment filled raft attraction through a northwestern mountain range of California on Pine Creek River Rafts

Attractions
Pine Creek River Rafts - D-Ticket
Walking-Trails - B-Ticket

Restaurants/Shops
Miner's Inn - Table Service
Ol' Reliable - Quick Service Bar
General Store - Shop
Wanderer's Corner - Shop

Pacific Bay
Themed around the Bay area at the height of its golden age, travel vast areas of the golden state to a time of decadence and a bit of mystery. Travel through an inauspicious manor - in the Winchester Manor dark ride attraction, which will eventually go on to inspire Mystic Manor and tie into the S.E.A. mythology. In addition, you can at fish by the sea, munch on snacks, or ride the cable car.

Attractions
Winchester Manor - E-ticket
Cable Cars - B-Ticket

Restaurants/Shops
The Golden State of Mind - Table Service
Fisherman's Reef - Quick Service
Isle Wharf - Quick Service
Bay Area Boutiques - Shop
Candy Car - Shop
Food Trucks - Shop

Redwood Creek
With access from Disney's Grand Californian Resort and Spa - Redwood Creek is special in its ties to the adjacent resort, and also for its eclectic variety of excellent attractions. From the unique Soarin' Over California Experience, the circular river run attraction called Grizzly Rapids Run, to the Redwood Challenge Walking Trail and to the major icon of the park - Nature's Wonderland, with a thrilling zipline flying roller coaster in and out of the mountainous terrain of northern California and the Redwood trees.

Attractions
Zipline Thrill - E-Ticket
Grizzley Rapids Run - D-Ticket
Soarin' Over California - D-Ticket
First in Flight Spinner - C-Ticket
Redwood Creek Trail - B-Ticket
Skytram to the top of Nature's Wonderland - B-Ticket

Restaurants/Shops
Bear Crossing - Table Service
Timber River - Table Service
Explorer Tavern - Quick Service
Adventure Post - Shop
Rocky Road - Shop

Expansions

Up - 2011
Redwood Creek - An adventurous kiddie coaster following Russel through the Redwood Forest with Kevin and Doug.

Cars - 2012
Addition to Valley of the Sand - Ornament Valley brings about Radiator Springs - a town on the edge of Route 66, a famous California highway

Coco - 2019
New Land - Inspired by California's Mexican roots and cultural unity.
This one was a neat one! I am surprised you kept bugs land to be honest. lol. : P
Disney Studios Paris - Alternate History

View attachment 264028
The Entrance is the same as the current park with the sound stage. The Partners Statue greets guests on the other side. The Earful Tower Water Tower stands above the entry courtyard on the Cinemagique Building to represent the live action side of Disney films. The Sorcerer's hat stands above the right side on the Art of Animation Building to represent Disney's animated films.

-Milies Lane (Blue Buildings)-
This land is based around 1920s era Silent Films. Named for famous French film maker George Milies.

Trip to the Moon Dark Ride
A dark ride based upon George Milies's famous film of the same name.

Silence is Golden Museum
A small museum dedicated to silent films from Steamboat Willie to Charlie Chaplin. A focus is placed on behind the scenes aspects.

Jazz Singer TSR
A table Service Restaurant themed to the Jazz Singer. The first film to feature sound.

Buster Keaton Stunt show
A stunt/comedy show based on silent, slapstick films. Focused on Buster Keaton's work.

Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
Instead of being saved back for later, this signature attraction is a part of the park's opening line up. As you can see on the map, it is off to the side of the park helping to free up the center area a bit more.

-The Backlot (Red Buildings)-
This land is themed to a movie studio. Sound stages buildings and bits and pieces of fake movie sets fill the area.

Mary Poppins Musical
A stage musical based on Mary Poppins. This will be done in a cheap stage. It is essentially meant to round out the opening line up. This show is expected to be replaced within the first decade.

Lights, Motors, Action!
Studio Tram Tour
Cinemagique

Art of animation
These are all the same as the versions in the actual Disney Studios park. The Tram Tour is shortened though so that it will take up less space. Also, Art of Animation has entrances on both the Backlot side and the Toon Studios Side

-Toon Studios (Yellow Buildings)-
Toon Studios is now planned from park opening. It is a bit more over the top and cartoony more like a Toon Town. This is a studio ran by toons for toons.

Tarzan Rocks
The show from the recently opened Animal Kingdom will be cloned over into this park. An exciting stage show full of exciting music. The theater, much like the one in Animal Kingdom, will be a relatively cheaply constructed open air stage.

Emporor's New Groove Dark Ride
A simple Fantasyland style dark ride themed to the recent hit film!

Magic Carpets
Much like how it currently is in Paris, the Dumbo clone is given the themeing of Genie being your director for a film shoot.

On Location QSR
A quick service restaurant where all the dining rooms are themed to different "sets" from hit recent films like Mulan, Lion King, Hercules, and more.

View attachment 264029
10 years later, not too much has changed. the Mary Poppins Musical was replaced as predicted. The Trip to the Moon dark ride was sadly replaced due to a lack of popularity. Cinemagique was updated to include more modern films. Crush, Ratatouille, and Toy Story Playland are all added just like in real life. The big difference is the Rat was added first and Toy Story Second. Toy Story is currently a dead end, but that is because it is planned to connect to a future expansion.

Rock 'n' Rollercoaster
The attraction will be cloned here. This version will be basically the same as in Paris now.

Great Muppet Movie Ride
A smaller scale version of the Great Movie Ride starring the Muppets! Built to capitalize on the recent Jason Segal film.

View attachment 264030
Finally, the park has become one of Disney's best. The Marvel Studios Land is themed to a Marvel Studios Backlot. It is a more fantasy based version of the Backlot aesthetic already established nearby. Star Wars Galaxy Edge will be added. The entrance will be through a false soundstage. That way it keeps the theming of a studion in tact. Cars Land (smaller than the one in DCA) will be added as well. Another fake soundstage entrance will be used to keep the area's theme in tact.
Lastly, Tarzan rocks will be replaced with a real theater featuring a broadway style show based on Frozen.

-------------------------------------------------------

Over all, the changes I have made are to reestablish and refocus on the studio theme while style giving more freedom for expansion. The toon studios area with a more fantastical style will help add some more Disney Flair. The Sunset Blvd-esque Milies Lane will add some great atmosphere and much needed visual variety from the backlot aesthetic. Future Additions like Cars Land and Galaxy's Edge were picked partially for their interesting, naturalistic landscapes helping to add some variety to the landscape of the park.
I liked how you incorporated past, present and future here!

TwilightZone

Original Poster
round #4
teaWzQb7.png

Aladdin vs. Astro Orbitor
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

similarities:
both have the same ride system
both take up/waste space
both are easily skipable, yet somehow still get long lines.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now it's time to choose the better ride and improve the better ride!
round 4 ends:  

Last edited:

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
round #4
teaWzQb7.png

similarities:
both take up/waste space
round 4 ends:  
Astro Orbiter in Florida?

TwilightZone

Original Poster
round #4
teaWzQb7.png

similarities:
both take up/waste space
round 4 ends:  
Bonus (since I just realized how difficult this might be):
If you can redo the idea/theme into another ride system, you get a cookie!
If you can redo the attraction as is, you get a mega cookie!
Good luck!

spacemt354

Chili's
round #4
teaWzQb7.png

similarities:
both take up/waste space
round 4 ends:  
I would say Aladdin has the better ride because it has more capacity (4 guests per carpet) and allows for movement in both the front and the back. Astro Orbitor in Disneyland is horribly placed right at the front of the land, creating an immediate bottleneck.

Question, since I just realized this, why are we improving the 'better' ride of the two? Wouldn't it make more sense to improve the worse ride of the options?

TwilightZone

Original Poster
I would say Aladdin has the better ride because it has more capacity (4 guests per carpet) and allows for movement in both the front and the back. Astro Orbitor in Disneyland is horribly placed right at the front of the land, creating an immediate bottleneck.

Question, since I just realized this, why are we improving the 'better' ride of the two? Wouldn't it make more sense to improve the worse ride of the options?
Good question! That is because I am planning a part 2, where you have to improve the worst attraction. Think of it as a challenge mode.

spacemt354

Chili's
For the Magic Carpets, for me the worst part about it is the location in the middle of Adventureland, and the contrasting plastic design within the more lived-in surroundings.
793e1f5ebe4268966e7aed59aca68717.jpg

So I'd move it (as has been done before with spinner attractions), to a future Aladdin expansion of Animation Courtyard in Disney's Hollywood Studios, which would add another kid friendly experience to a park that needs some, and clear up space in the Magic Kingdom for more high-capacity attractions which will be (and is already) needed to handle the immense crowds.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom