battle of the bad attractions

TwilightZone

Original Poster
time to make the decision of a life time! the rules are simple, I will give you a selection of two bad attractions from my choosing and you have to choose which one was better and why. then explain how you would improve the "winning" attraction! whoever has the best improvements in my opinion wins!
(note not all of the attractions are going to be really bad, some of them will be just sub par, such as little mermaid)
to join just copy and paste this diamond ♦
signups end  

Last edited:

TwilightZone

Original Poster
Easy haha you don't have tag everyone over. I saw it I'm just curious to is this a competition and why it needs sign-ups? Can people come in and out as they please or once you sign-up are you committed?
well I guess anyone can come and go, but it'd be nice to know that people are interested I guess. plus gets the word out

spacemt354

Chili's
well I guess anyone can come and go, but it'd be nice to know that people are interested I guess. plus gets the word out
Just be aware that there are 2 other competitions currently going on and your're tagging a lot of the same people who are playing those. A few have signed up (including me I'll sign up) but having it be something non-committal might entice more people considering how much else is going on in terms of 'competitions'

TwilightZone

Original Poster
Just be aware that there are 2 other competitions currently going on and your're tagging a lot of the same people who are playing those. A few have signed up (including me I'll sign up) but having it be something non-committal might entice more people considering how much else is going on in terms of 'competitions'
yeah I know, it will probably be non committal anyways. It'd be interesting to see any newcomers join.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom