Band Name

What should be our band name!!

• Free Drinks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indecisive

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • The Amazings featuring the Incredible Brett!!

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Horizons

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beer List

• Sweetness

• Clemson

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Mighty Wall of Death

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Katie Sucks

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (We taking ideas!)

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters

Brett

Original Poster
Alrighty! Me and my boys have been jammin' out for a while working on a band. We're gonna get a gig soon, but we don't have a name yet. We have plenty of ideas, but we're very indecisive and can't choose. I thought I'd ask you guys what you thought. Just for reference, we play what would be classified as "Alternative Rock". Take that as you please.

(Edited cause my spelling is horrible tonight. Argh!!)

NowInc

It all depends on how "serious" you want the band to be ;)

I mean..if you want AIRPLAY..or if you just want something you and your bandmates can laugh about in case you start playing out at clubs etc...

keep in mind..yer only as popular as your name ;)

Legacy

Bob and Four Apples?

Or how about B.D.U.?

And there is the name that I want to use for a band... but I don't know if I want you to have that...

goofyguy

I've always been fond of ...

Monkey Knife Fight

Scooter My Daisyheads,

or

Thumbnail Jesuses

(This last comes from a former co-worker, who, in a fit of boredom drew small portaits of Jesus on his thumbnails with liquid paper, then went around work exclaiming "Look, I have thumbnail Jesuses!" I work in a strange place.)

Brett

Original Poster
We are taking it serious, but we wanna have fun with the name. I'm loving all of the suggestions. Classic stuff!!

Beatnick Brett and the GoBot Gang, Monkey Knife Fight, and more are all now under serious consideration! Thanks fellows!

Beauty and the

My hubby was in a band ,he named it Liquor and Poker which doesn't read too bad but when you say it and the penny finally drops.........well need I say more:eek:

The_CEO

Red Roses,
Mission Spacers,
Cupcake,
Jimmy Neutron,
Rocket Reds,
Losers,
No Income,
Sum 42,
99 Degrees,

etc :)

lol

Legacy

After some inner turmoil (actually, just a change of mind), and the fact that I doubt my idea would be used... I will let that third idea out.

StickMan Marathon

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom