Backyard BBQ

danamarie27

I have a PS for mickey's backyard BBQ for 10/3. I have never been and actually just learned thay had this dinner. Anyone ever been? It's pretty expensive, I just want to make sure it's worth it. :confused:

Chas&Company

Im going to WDW on the first week of Aug. 2002 and it looks like it is already filled. Is this true and is there a way around to make reservations?Please help?

Upvote 0

markymark

I have been twice, and I am going back this year also. it really is a good night and a great way to spend an evening away from the parks.

Also if you have kids, it is a great way for them to see the characters.

Food = superb too :)

Upvote 0

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by Chas&Company
Im going to WDW on the first week of Aug. 2002 and it looks like it is already filled. Is this true and is there a way around to make reservations?Please help?

It's expensive and time consuming, but keep trying! (I'm talking about CALLING WDW day after day...as far as I know, you can't use an 800 number,... rather than the cost of the dinner show!)I've heard that they sometimes have last minute cancellations...plans change, people get sick, lose jobs, etc. so you might luck out. ;)

Upvote 0

2much2do

I have PSings for May 7. We are all really excited to go, as we have never been. For the people who said it is expensive, I want to say that it is the cheapest dinner show in the world! The Hoop De Doo and Polynesian Luau are $47.80 for adults and $24.81 for kids. Mickey's Backyard BBQ is $38 adults $25 kids. They have a country music band and teach country line dancing. The food is an all you can eat buffet and the characters show up to play with the kids. Sounds wonderful and worth it to me!!!

Upvote 0

Coronado

Try this.....Start dialing reservations number at 6:50 and keep pushing redial if you get a buisy signal.....All credits for cancelations are processed after midnight.... the probability of openings is greatest at 7:00 AM.....Most cancellations are executed by the customer four to seven days in advance because of the 72 hour rule.....If you have an annual pass, a special number that bypasses the phone cue is recorded in your pass holder sleeve....you MUST have your pass number to give to the CM when you call. Have a great time.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom