backpacks and re-entrance

ErickainPA

Thanks Monty and cleverocks! I'm glad I can take glass jars of baby food. He uses the plastic ones now but by the springtime he will be eating more than a little container. I really appreciate it!

We will be taking baby food for our 7 month old at that time. We are probably going to stick with Gerber's in the plastic since we are flying and I would rather not risk any jars breaking on the plane or in the parks. He won't be on stage 3 at that time, as I assume your son will be by that time.

We leave in 27 days

The Mom

Premium Member
In the summertime, most people have rain gear in theirs. Also, most restaurants/attractions are TOO cool, so a light sweater is handy.

jcldtrek

I wanna take a backpack with a change of clothing to AK. was planning on going on the rapids, i know you can get really wet if your in the right seat. was going to take a change of clothing for that day, just in case, since we got dinner reservations later that day at the concourse. don't wanna go all wet to a restaurant, lol. Just wanted to make sure it was allowed to have a backpack in the park.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Are the lockers large enough to hand a small camera tripod? It's about 18" long...thanks!

Richard
Yes. Think standard bus terminal lockers [though I'm not sure bus or train terminals have lockers any more...].

Glasgow

You've got four options really : 1) Put it in a locker before getting on the ride 2) If it's small enough, stick in the ride's storage area 3) Keep it on your back so it's pressed up against the seat or 4) Let it flail around until you sling it wildly into space during the attraction

duck_daddy

You've got four options really : 1) Put it in a locker before getting on the ride 2) If it's small enough, stick in the ride's storage area 3) Keep it on your back so it's pressed up against the seat or 4) Let it flail around until you sling it wildly into space during the attraction
I was just wondering if Disney would let this happen!:ROFLOL: I don't plan to go on any major thrill rides, could I put it under my legs, between my feet?:shrug: It is not a very big bag.

There is plenty of room on all attractions for a normal size backpack. The backpack that we brought was pretty big & it even fit confortably in the cramped seats of Space Mt.

CleveRocks

I tended to put the backpack at my feet, between my legs. Just to be safe (so it wouldn't fly out of the ride vehicle but also so I couldn't forget it), I put one leg through one of both of the straps so that it was secured in-place.

robynchic

I usually have a water bottle, my camera, a jacket/sweatshirt, my wallet, phone, and sunblock. and I just use one of those drawstring backpacks.

This time, I'll be including knitting in there, too ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom