Original Poster
Poor John-- the things I make him do :lol:

This was taken on New York Street, MGM

Attachments

• mgmproposal.jpg
    mgmproposal.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 69

no2apprentice

Great pics! I don't know if you noticed, but I can tell they are in order. Curl is there (in room), then going, going, gone!:lol:

Too bad Cinderella didn't give you a ride in the pumpkin carriage (that would have been too cool).

Erika

Original Poster
Originally posted by no2apprentice
Great pics! I don't know if you noticed, but I can tell they are in order. Curl is there (in room), then going, going, gone!:lol:

Yes!!! And how quickly they went :lol:

I had a feeling they would which is why I asked John to get a few before shots. Now I know why all the face characters wear wigs ;)

Tigggrl

Wow Erika!
Seems like lots of fun....
Any way I could commision a Belle in the Blue dress costume from you for next year????
It would be perfect for me:)
Great pics!

WDWspider

Guesss I'm late here, but welcome back, a lot of us missed you. :D Your pictures are awesome, you make Aurora look good. :animwink:

Really good pictures, and remember Maleficent gets hers in the end. Also, you live happily ever after with Prince John, :p errr.. just John w/a Disney T-shirt. :lol:

Erika

Original Poster
Originally posted by Tigggrl
Wow Erika!
Seems like lots of fun....
Any way I could commision a Belle in the Blue dress costume from you for next year????
It would be perfect for me:)
Great pics!

Honey, I would love to but I have no idea what I am doing :lol: My mom walked me through the whole thing, step by step. We did it all at my parents' house. It was so hard! She took over for me several times because I was getting so frustrated. :brick:

Erika

Original Poster
Originally posted by spider-man
Guesss I'm late here, but welcome back, a lot of us missed you. :D Your pictures are awesome, you make Aurora look good. :animwink:

Really good pictures, and remember Maleficent gets hers in the end. Also, you live happily ever after with Prince John, :p errr.. just John w/a Disney T-shirt. :lol:

HA HA! A Cinderella on our bus from the All Star had a Prince Charming with her. I said, "Wow, he's good! I knew better than to ask for that. How did you do it?" She said, "It took a LOT of work" :lol: They were really cute! Very nice couple.

Off to work I go- when I come back, I should have 8 more rolls of pictures :sohappy: I'll post my favorites tonight!

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Erika
HA HA! A Cinderella on our bus from the All Star had a Prince Charming with her. I said, "Wow, he's good! I knew better than to ask for that. How did you do it?" She said, "It took a LOT of work" :lol: They were really cute! Very nice couple.

Off to work I go- when I come back, I should have 8 more rolls of pictures :sohappy: I'll post my favorites tonight!

Can't wait :sohappy:

darthdarrel

Originally posted by Erika

Didn`t someone see Prince charming and Prince Valiant making out?:lol:
Poor Cinderella and Poor Aurora!Wait a minute that`s you Erika Have you checked up on your husband lately?:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom