Back To The Future News !

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by NiCKEY NoUSE

What have you got against Toyota?? They defintitely produce some of the most well made cars of all the mainstream japanese car companies (Honda, Mazda, Nissan, etc.) and even the non-Japanese companies. I mean, we have a 1988 Camry (with about 175,000+ miles on it) that still runs almost perfectly considering its age, which has been fairly easy to maintain....and you can't overlook the fact that Toyota has a critically acclaimed luxury line known as Lexus (and we all know of Lexus's reputation for quality). Now I see how advertising them in the ride would be a little much, but still...

anywho, Toyota's are great! :sohappy: I love what you do for me, Toyota!

I have nothing against those brands you mentioned.. I have a Brand New Nissan Altima, nice car...high ratings all around.(and I know someone who has over 500,000 miles on her Toyota Paseo)

I am just saying it would suck... and this would not happen...if they bumped DMC off for a celica...:) BTW: John DeLorean is still bringing in some royalites from the rides and movies...It's like his only income..poor guy.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by MrPromey

Trash? Oh, that’s right! Who could forget “Mr. Fusion”?…

The flux capacitor was invented back in 1984 but we are talking about cars that can fly… At the speed our government works, it will be decades before you could legally fly something like that… I’m not joking, either. Check out http://www.moller.com/ if you want to see what the flying cars of the not so distant future will look like. They have a few prototypes already in existence. :)

MrP,

that is a cool web site! I forgot all about that.... When my boss was doing a show in Detroit...he interviewed that guy a couple of times...neat stuff!...Kewl Guy!

Justin149

if they take out BTTF TR, itll be a sad day for universal, the ride needs some maitenance and maybe a change, but dont remove it!!!

-justin

Luau Cove

Original Poster
Talks about a new movie for the same ride were rumored a while ago, but I guess they'll stick with the oldie, but goodie, one.

-->LUAU

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom