Back To The Future News !

Luau Cove

Original Poster
For those who wanted BTTF: THE RIDE to stay, there is a clue that brings us hope for the near future. Universal Studios closed a deal with Toyota to sponsor Back To The Future for some years, so unless they want to break the multi-millionaire contract, Universal will have to preserve BTTF on that spot until the deed is over.

-->LUAU

woofboy111

well, in the year 2020, they will HAVE to redo it, because when you go to the future, thats the year that you go to, and the movie would no longer be the future.

Originally posted by woofboy111
well, in the year 2020, they will HAVE to redo it, because when you go to the future, thats the year that you go to, and the movie would no longer be the future.
actually u go into the year 2015

Originally posted by the_ceo_at_wdw
To bad we wont be in flying cars like the second movie suggests..
i was just watching that one today i didn't relize the counqsidence(sp) of me watching after reading this thread then i just relized it.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
does that mean now we'll go to the future in Toyota Corolla's?

:hammer:

Maria

I´m ______________ up your signature and being a woman, just because I agree with all of what it says! :sohappy: ;)

Maria

You just made me get censored for the first time here!!! And all because I quoted you! ROFLMAO!! :lol: :lol: hahahaha :animwink:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by mktiggerman
does that mean now we'll go to the future in Toyota Corolla's?
:hammer:

GOD I HOPE NOT!!!!

if they take the DMC out of the ride.... or out of in front... that would be lame... I can hear the Wheels of Universal Managment turning.... : "So we Replace the DeLorean... with a new, shiny silver, celica!":hurl:

Speaking of which...I seen a DMC with a BTTF 2 Time machine conversion at Volo Auto Museum www.voloautomuseum.com yesterday. No other DMC's though...still lookin...(when I get mine I am not doing the BTTF conversion...LOL)

The_CEO

Its not going to change to the point that we find some special radioactive substance that makes our cars float though.... ;)

~ Justin...

Rider

Reminds me of Futurama the other day...

"Star Trek shows hope for the future"
"But its set 800 years in the past!"

Luau Cove

Original Poster
Originally posted by the_ceo_at_wdw
Its not going to change to the point that we find some special radioactive substance that makes our cars float though.... ;)

~ Justin...

Actually it's trash that makes the time machine work, plus the flux capacitor. Never forget the flux capacitor. :animwink:

-->LUAU

Originally posted by DMC-12

GOD I HOPE NOT!!!!

if they take the DMC out of the ride.... or out of in front... that would be lame... I can hear the Wheels of Universal Managment turning.... : "So we Replace the DeLorean... with a new, shiny silver, celica!":hurl:

Speaking of which...I seen a DMC with a BTTF 2 Time machine conversion at Volo Auto Museum www.voloautomuseum.com yesterday. No other DMC's though...still lookin...(when I get mine I am not doing the BTTF conversion...LOL)

What have you got against Toyota?? They defintitely produce some of the most well made cars of all the mainstream japanese car companies (Honda, Mazda, Nissan, etc.) and even the non-Japanese companies. I mean, we have a 1988 Camry (with about 175,000+ miles on it) that still runs almost perfectly considering its age, which has been fairly easy to maintain....and you can't overlook the fact that Toyota has a critically acclaimed luxury line known as Lexus (and we all know of Lexus's reputation for quality). Now I see how advertising them in the ride would be a little much, but still...

anywho, Toyota's are great! :sohappy: I love what you do for me, Toyota!

MrPromey

Originally posted by Luau Cove

Actually it's trash that makes the time machine work, plus the flux capacitor. Never forget the flux capacitor. :animwink:

-->LUAU

Trash? Oh, that’s right! Who could forget “Mr. Fusion”?…

The flux capacitor was invented back in 1984 but we are talking about cars that can fly… At the speed our government works, it will be decades before you could legally fly something like that… I’m not joking, either. Check out http://www.moller.com/ if you want to see what the flying cars of the not so distant future will look like. They have a few prototypes already in existence. :)

Luau Cove

Original Poster
First, they will cost a fortune. Then, with flying cars, "skyways" would be needed. Add accidents, mantainance and millions of other details that will make this things function at all.
But...13 ago cars were nothing compare to today's modern cars. It's a fact that gives us hope.

-->LUAU

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom