Back from the mansion...with Pics!

SGT623

Original Poster
What a zoo! Fun though. The crowd was huge at opening and came pouring towards the Mansion from all directions possible once 9am hit. Here's some pics...with more to follow soon:

CIMG6186.jpg

CIMG6187.jpg

CIMG6188.jpg

CIMG6190.jpg

CIMG6193.jpg

CIMG6198.jpg

CIMG6203.jpg

CIMG6204.jpg

CIMG6205.jpg

CIMG6206.jpg

Uponastar

OMG! :eek:
I was sooo wanting to be there at re-opening, but now I'm thinking maybe we should be glad to wait awhile! :lol:

jjgoo

HOLY MACARONI!!!:eek: Except for maybe exiting the park after Wishes I don't think I have ever seen that many people in the park all gathered together.

I think we may have to wait next week until MNSSHP to get into HM. I don't want to miss it but I cannot imagine waiting for 2+ hours to get on. I always seem to be able to walk onto HM.

dizpins14

If those pictures don't prove to Disney management that a Haunted Mansion Christmas overlay or even a Small World Christmas overlay would be popular, I don't know what will.

CrashNet

Can someone please use a different photo storage site and repost the photos...mousermerf uses one that I can see the photos at work. I'd really like to see them!

SGT623

Original Poster
Just to let you know. After about 2 hours, the crowds did die down to a more managable queue wait. Actually, the line moved swiftly at opening. The Mansion is a guest eater. :)

kcnole

Ummm, so how was the new mansion. You can't tell us you rode it and then just give us pictures of thousands of people.

Well I guess you can, but its not very nice.

lumpydj

WOW! :eek: Looks like almost everyone in the park was in line. Although, how would you even know if you were in line - looks like chaos! :hammer: I'm sure there were quite a few disagreements! :rolleyes:

SGT623

Original Poster
The new awning is extra wide and extra long compared to the old one. The colors inside and outside the mansion are crisp. The sound is top notch and the new additions are awesome! Here's some more pics(I'll also update the first post as I upload):

CIMG6203.jpg

CIMG6204.jpg

CIMG6205.jpg

CIMG6206.jpg

CIMG6209.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom